Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Where's Dordie?
Scrotnig Yes we had noticed this. We do now have a valid phone number for him following our visit two weeks ago, so we may try to call him this week. However it's important we don't come across as being intrusive - he may simply not feel up to being on the...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 46 - Women
Luna Invisible Ladies by Frances King Invisible ladies! You see them everywhere, In sensible raincoats and Margaret Thatcher hair. Standing at bus-stops, watching the bus go by: Waiting at crossings, Letting the traffic splatter mud in their eyes … ...
Okami Itto
1 Like Okami Itto liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
Bill. MC It wont be long now before old queen Lizzie snuffs it.
Bill. MC
4 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Where's Dordie?
Scrotnig Yes we had noticed this. We do now have a valid phone number for him following our visit two weeks ago, so we may try to call him this week. However it's important we don't come across as being intrusive - he may simply not feel up to being on the...
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Where's Dordie?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Where's Dordie?
bill jarvis I'm sure he'd appreciate the phone call.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by The New Prince in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
The New Prince They're trying to forestall criticism in the press for not being respectful enough. Unfortunately the anti-BBC agenda of the private media corporations will not consider the facts, simply look for an angle of attack. Damned if they do, damned...
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Where's Dordie?
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Where's Dordie?
bill jarvis It's all gone quiet, hope he's OK.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Where's Dordie?
bill jarvis It's all gone quiet, hope he's OK.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Week: 22 - Houses!
Plutonium I always like to comment on a song, and often this means doing some research into its background. This is the first track that came to mind when I saw the week's topic. I know this particular track as a No 1 hit in the UK for Shakin' Stevens in...
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
Lovely Fred I will be honest - I don't give a flying rats about him, and not a tear will run down my face at his loss - this being because I didn't know him and his passing with make not a jot of difference to my life - but I was amused on many an occasion at...
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Fork Me in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
Fork Me I don't see just closing channels down as being "respectful". It's just overkill. As is having exactly the same programming on BBC1 and 2 at the same time. Anybody that want's to watch it can watch it on one channel.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by The New Prince in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
The New Prince They're trying to forestall criticism in the press for not being respectful enough. Unfortunately the anti-BBC agenda of the private media corporations will not consider the facts, simply look for an angle of attack. Damned if they do, damned...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 46 - Women
misty15 On Woman MAY God be praised for woman That gives up all her mind, A man may find in no man A friendship of her kind That covers all he has brought As with her flesh and bone, Nor quarrels with a thought Because it is not her own. Though...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Saint Maggie
Lovely Fred Italy is waiting to surrender (nothing new there, and Greece is pissed off to the point of either being kicked out or just sodding off. Poland is shifting away, and they rake in fat sacks of cash from the EU's net mugs, mostly Germany and Frogland. ...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Saint Maggie
Lovely Fred I understand the Germans would prefer to go it alone, or at least invade France as usual. https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1382921/eu-news-germany-euro-eurozone-brexit-italexit-collapse-break-spt
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the Week: 21 - First and Last
Scrotnig Barry White My First, My Last, My Ever-thang!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Week: 21 - First and Last
Luna
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Classical Composer of the Week : Sousa
Scrotnig This is The Liberty bell, and if you think you don't know it, within seconds of it starting, you will! So what is it (arguably) most famous for in the UK? Answers on a postcard to the usual address, but there are no prizes....
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Classical Composer of the Week : Sousa
sphinx
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread You Don't Know What You Are Taking!?
Chris Mitchell I think you might have been whooshed, Bill. Re-read the last bit of the post.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
Bill. MC Typical leftie - giving sympathy to parasitic refugees.
Chris Mitchell
Everybody Does he post on here?
Chris Mitchell
Joe 90 Yeah...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC