Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread "Three sheets to the wind"
bill jarvis That hurts when an old man calls you an old man.
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day
Plutonium
Fairy_Nuff
3 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Track of the Day
ThinGun No comment necessary.
bill jarvis
3 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Finally
Joe 90 It's funny you should mention that, Reg. Apart from the fact that you're a self-important little control freak, what makes you think that anything you have to say on here is taken seriously............let alone that someone might actually act on it?
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Finally
Joe 90 It's starting to make some sense now. I can only imagine what a pair of delusional, uncharismatic bell ends you two are in person, but the clues are there. Stop projecting now, Brian.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Fence photography
ThinGun It's pretty fucking tragic that he feels the need to deep dive to 13 year-old posts to give him a semi.
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread "Three sheets to the wind"
Lord Ponsonby The last time I saw something that ugly it was attached to the side of a church.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day
Plutonium
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread The Blitz Spirit
Lord Ponsonby And there's you bragging about people dying in order to make a political point. You'll deny it obviously. What a lowlife piece of shit you are. Crawl back under your rock.
Luna
Plutonium
Luna
Plutonium
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day
Plutonium
Luna
Plutonium
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Track of the Day
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread What is the most elaborate thing you cook?
parsonstreet You can't go far wrong with chilli, spices, fried, sauces and rice. Also pasta and cheese and meat.
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Fence photography
Fork Me Oh great, the idiot Jarvis has turned into the Druid...
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Finally
Lord Ponsonby Stop projecting and go and hump Reg's leg, there's a good chap.
Bill. MC
3 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Track of the Day
Bill. MC
Chris Mitchell China has quite a good track record at killing, too, though. Ask the million Uighur Muslims who have been incarcerated there, and the Tibetans, and the Falun Gong practitioners.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread How capact is your mental?
bill jarvis Pathetic.
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread How capact is your mental?
Joe 90 He’s livid!
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread The Blitz Spirit
bill jarvis I bet you were in the RASC during the war. Run Away Somebody's Coming.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Blitz Spirit
Scrotnig Figures are not remotely comparable as most people actually realise. Not that Iím defending our government in its handling of this, Iím not, itís shambolic, but letís not get hysterical about things.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - Week 1 - Summer
Luna I had never heard of 'Adlestrop' until I watched the TV series 'Tenko' - Rose (Stephanie Beacham) recites it in the Japanese prison camp.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Poem of the Week - Week 1 - Summer
Scrotnig Adlestrop BY EDWARD THOMAS Informtion on the authour here Known for writing poems featuring the countryside, among other things Yes. I remember Adlestrop— The name, because one afternoon Of heat the express-train drew up there Unwontedly. It was...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC