Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Fuck You Forkers!
parsonstreet Well done Druid!!! Someone needs to take a stance against these obnoxious ignorant bullies. This forum is the only moral support they get and which they certainly don't deserve. s:12
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Favorite Lockdown Foods
Luna Lock down has made no difference at all to what I eat - but it has to when I eat. Because i am not out and about or meeting people, I find I become more absorbed in my hobbies and pay less attention to time. Meals become a movable feast.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Strange - no, really odd
Luna The one you inhabit certainly is, Fred!:g6
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Barnard Castle
Lord Ponsonby I don't do Northern.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day
Plutonium
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Day
sphinx
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day
Plutonium And now for something a bit different. I love this Neapolitan song about a fisherman. Here it is sung by Andrea Bocelli, with subtitles in Czech, LOL. I couldn't find one with subtitles in English except for completely different lyrics, it's a bit...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day
Plutonium
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day
Plutonium
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Track of the Day
Fairy_Nuff
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Track of the Day
Okami Itto
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Fuck You Forkers!
Fork Me ALL you're doing is proving that I am Perfectly Correct when I describe you as a Total Fucking Hypocrite. Keep it up, it's hilarious. So I am saying keep up your Total Fucking Hypocrisy so that I can keep laughing at you Proving Me Right! ...
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Remove all harmful hatstand threads
Reg Perrin You think everyone's a twat, that's why you're so bitter and lonely.
Dordie
3 Likes Dordie liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Fuck You Forkers!
Fork Me ALL you're doing is proving that I am Perfectly Correct when I describe you as a Total Fucking Hypocrite. Keep it up, it's hilarious. So I am saying keep up your Total Fucking Hypocrisy so that I can keep laughing at you Proving Me Right! ...
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Bye bye Cummings...
Fork Me Except that that isn't even vaguely true. When Joe Public has acted irresponsibly I'm seeing huge criticism, both in the press and from ordinary people on social media. They're also being acted upon by the police. The difference here is that the...
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Cyber bullying
Reg Perrin The abuser returns to the scene unrepentant at the rebuke he's received absolutely furious at his loss of control but determined to save face, so much so he attempts to turn his defeat into victory by making a virtue of his compliance with the...
Memnoch
3 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Fuck You Forkers!
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Fuck You Forkers!
Fork Me The difference between me and you Kino, is that I tell the truth, without malice, whereas you're actually malicious. Do I call you a hypocritical c unt? Yes, I also back it up with reasons. Have I ever said I want you dead? For example by wishing...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Give me your liver
Memnoch Not this year we haven't. Try getting ill with something other than coronavirus now. Actually don't... you'll be left to die.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Give me your liver
Memnoch Why not? They've already decided you're not worth treating unless you have coronavirus and are under 65. People who are that relaxed about deciding who gets to live and who doesn't aren't going to suddenly grow a conscience when a rich person needs...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Track of the Day
Lovely Fred
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day
Luna
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day
Luna
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day
Plutonium