Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Bill. MC
Scrotnig How childish. :rolleyes: Although, no less than we have come to expect from you over the years.
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Boris's deal
BobBobson It aint gonna pass. All just a big fucking charade until City of London get what they want....what the rest of the country voted for can phuck right off.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread What is the most debt you have had?
Dordie Not on what he EARNS.......:rofl:
sphinx
LadyLush Nah, you’re not a complete wanker. Some important bits are missing. :D
Dordie
Scrotnig How childish. :rolleyes: Although, no less than we have come to expect from you over the years.
Dordie
superwoman :(
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by sphinx in the thread What is the most debt you have had?
sphinx Doesn't exactly get you anywhere to live. :r5
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread My life
Nice Fred
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by superwoman in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
superwoman Scrot says "he's in this photo", doesn't mean to say he's visible.....he is actually hiding behind the two bushes on the right in the background.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread "...ology"
Alice It's all Fun and Games, isn't it. Don't even know why Scrote bothers with sections.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Carved pumpkins.
Alice Yes because small children are often given sharp knives and pumpkins to play with.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig Well I discovered today that a photo of the dinner, with me in it, has been featured on the School Refectory's Twitter Feed. I'm not sure what I find most incredible: 1. A photo of me is on one of the school's official Twitter accounts. 2. What I...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Piss off you little shits
Memnoch Two weeks to Halloween and the vermin are already door-to-door begging/threatening. What the hell is up with the parents? Dressing kids up in ridiculous outfits and sending them out to demand sweets from strangers. Are they completely insane?!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread What is the most debt you have had?
superwoman Mortgage
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Piss off you little shits
Dordie They throw potatoes and rotten cabbage at them too.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Piss off you little shits
Fork Me I hear they all stand and point when a car goes past round there.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Piss off you little shits
Alice That's assuming the little shits can read which, given you are living in Lincolnshire, is probably unlikely.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Piss off you little shits
Alice Put a sign on your front door saying 'Go home or prepare to be eaten by the strange man who resides behind this door. Go on little shit, make my day' or words to that effect. :yup:
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The time has come to disclose all my sockpuppets.
Fork Me I don't have any... ...except for these people https://www.bowlandcentral.com/forum/memberlist.php?
sphinx
sphinx
sphinx
Alice And I bet That is all is one of your sock puppets too.
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by superwoman in the thread What is the most debt you have had?
superwoman Mortgage
Scrotnig
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Alice in the thread Carved pumpkins.
Alice Yes because small children are often given sharp knives and pumpkins to play with.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC