Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread War with Russia?
BobBobson Well, there is going to be yet another US war, and tbh, I am beyond caring what the liberals and the wokists will have to say on the matter, the types who have spent the past 4 years deriding Trump and acting as though he was some big threat to the...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
BobBobson Don't care about any of that one way or the other. The point of the video was, the 15 minute statement from the senior NHS nurse. That wasn't faked. That was genuine concerns of someone on the inside witnessing all the coercion, fast-tracking,...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
Lord Ponsonby Everybody stand back! I have a Law diploma so I can comment on this. Haw haw haw! BTW, I only sweep and mop floors for a data analyst company for a hobby. IMVHO, I am an Ivy leaf qualified legal expert.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
Lord Ponsonby Perhaps the eu are not so slow with their rollout after all. They are waiting to see what happens.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
Lord Ponsonby Is the regime over there forcing its subjects to take the vax at gunpoint?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
BobBobson 15 minutes. Statement from senior NHS nurse working on the vaccination program: https://youtu.be/ap1A7ihzZsM?t=198 Music to my fucking ears. Fuck every single prole who has taken the Vaxx. It's all a fix, it's all pretend, The...
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Benefits for all?
BobBobson I couldn't give a rat's arse either which way either.... ...but then, you are the one who brought it up.... U must be feeling intimidated somehow. Must be that tiny little cock that you haven't been able to find for years in among all...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Benefits for all?
BobBobson I am 45....the passport photo is recent. (I know you have looked like a fucking abomination since you were a few days past 21, but 'back of the genepool Q' n all that, eh?) Stacking Shelves in Lidl? tchcoh...gimme a break, sounds a bit like hard...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Why the UK is stupid
Lord Ponsonby Quite right, Bill. If anyone wants to avoid catching it they should stay at home like chickenshit and let the rest of us get on with our lives.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Benefits for all?
BobBobson I couldn't give a rat's arse either which way either.... ...but then, you are the one who brought it up.... U must be feeling intimidated somehow. Must be that tiny little cock that you haven't been able to find for years in among all...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread War with Russia?
TheDruid 3X3 That is for sure! But I have noticed that in the last 3 Months or so, Trump has gone Totally Quiet in Florida. I guess he is Hiding now. :hide:
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Why the UK is stupid
Bill. MC It is my human right to refuse vaccinations. So tough shit to any bastard that wants me to take it. LOL
BobBobson
2 Likes BobBobson liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread War with Russia?
Lovely Fred Yes, between them they can probably wipe out the fucking druids
Reg Perrin
2 Likes Reg Perrin liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread War with Russia?
Lovely Fred Yes, between them they can probably wipe out the fucking druids
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Why the UK is stupid
Scrotnig Soneone's been reading the Daily Mail website again clearly. Luckily, this country currently remains the sort that doesn't think people with disabilities should be left to rot. And human rights law is nothing whatsoever to do with letting...
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread War with Russia?
Lovely Fred Does anyone think the situation is about anything other than supplying gas? If so, you're stupid and should Google Nord stream 2 I'll make it easy for you ...
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
BobBobson Don't care about any of that one way or the other. The point of the video was, the 15 minute statement from the senior NHS nurse. That wasn't faked. That was genuine concerns of someone on the inside witnessing all the coercion, fast-tracking,...
Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
Lord Ponsonby What a fuckin jerk.
Reg Perrin
2 Likes Reg Perrin liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
Lord Ponsonby Everybody stand back! I have a Law diploma so I can comment on this. Haw haw haw! BTW, I only sweep and mop floors for a data analyst company for a hobby. IMVHO, I am an Ivy leaf qualified legal expert.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread That's worked out well then!!!
Reg Perrin Take the piss out of those you've subjected to this shit and then throw in some typical acting hard. You brexit gammons don't amount to much do you.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by superwoman in the thread Prince Philip
superwoman who does, apart from boot faced Camilla
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Astra Zeneca
Plutonium For what it's worth, Wratha, I had my first jab last month, I walked 2 miles to the vaccine place, got the jab, and then walked 2 miles back home, and had absolutely no side effects whatever, that day or the next day, or the day after that, or...
wratha
2 Likes wratha liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Astra Zeneca
Plutonium For what it's worth, Wratha, I had my first jab last month, I walked 2 miles to the vaccine place, got the jab, and then walked 2 miles back home, and had absolutely no side effects whatever, that day or the next day, or the day after that, or...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by wratha in the thread Astra Zeneca
wratha Had my first jab 22nd of January. No sore arm , no side effects nothing... Today I had the second one... so far so good. Unfortunately I followed a link in a post before my appointment which led to a group of all the people who have...
Luna
Chris Mitchell No, she stole them.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC