Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the Day: Footsteps
Scrotnig Teardrops - Womack and Womack. Contains the lyric: "Footsteps on the dance floor, remind me baby of you"
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Maximum jail term.....
Plutonium Like the epitaph on a hypochondriac's gravestone: "NOW will you believe I'm sick?"
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread What has Reg been busy doing?
bill jarvis No.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread What has Reg been busy doing?
bill jarvis Probably not, that would be a job for a psychiatrist. Social workers should stick to doing their job...........whatever that is.
Luna
Lord Ponsonby Bless you. You need a man. v:1 :hug:
Luna
parsonstreet (((((LUNA)))))
Luna
Scrotnig I hope your injuries heal up soon!
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Maximum jail term.....
parsonstreet The Epitaph on a social workers grave stone will be "Lessons will be Learned".
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by sphinx in the thread Maximum jail term.....
sphinx Such a shame that these drippy people have never used their 'powers' to rescue children who are being starved/beaten/etc. to death.:rolleyes: It's so much easier to just try to disrupt a nice ordinary family for no reason.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Nothing About WTC?
Fork Me I couldn't give a flying fuck what you "categorically reject", the evidence is in the thread for all to see.
Scrotnig
parsonstreet Russell Crowe?
Luna
parsonstreet I posted this in another thread but it worth a repeat listen. It is Brahms harmonization of a Lutheran Chorale. With peace and joy I depart in Gods will; confidently is my heart and mind, gentle and silent, as God has promised me: death has...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - 17 - Toys
Luna Cat toy By Charlotte (Year 7, St Peter's Collegiate Girls' School, 2015) My first day brought a toy A small cat With pink ears and feet A white body, small black eyes And a button nose Such a joy it brought I wonder if it ever thought Why it was...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Caraboa Cup
Reg Perrin Incidentally, although Man City fans will undoubtedly disagree I see Klopp at Liverpool as appropriately building a team whilst only spending money necessarily.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread OK - who has upset ...
parsonstreet I don't think it will be frogs next because they are on lockdown.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread OK - who has upset ...
Memnoch There was a nutter in town this morning (no, not me, the other one) ranting about the bible predicted coronavirus repent blah blah blah. Yeah? Dates, places, symptoms... show me.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Why have I got a cold?
Memnoch Intentionally, but Bill didn't take the bait. :-s
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread New lockdown
Reg Perrin
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the Week - 17 - Toys
misty15 The Dollhouse Our grandkids have a dollhouse, A gift we did provide, With furniture and little folk To fill the rooms inside. It's used a lot, quite lovingly, Yet every time we come, It all looks topsy-turvy, Which defies my rule of thumb. I...
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread New lockdown
Chris Mitchell I'm inclined to agree - but I had assumed that Bob Bobson was the sole remaining reliable news source. It seems even that may be suspect now.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Maximum jail term.....
bill jarvis What's new?
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Maximum jail term.....
parsonstreet The Epitaph on a social workers grave stone will be "Lessons will be Learned".
sphinx
bill jarvis Lovely.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread New lockdown
Chris Mitchell I'm inclined to agree - but I had assumed that Bob Bobson was the sole remaining reliable news source. It seems even that may be suspect now.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Track of the Day: Work Songs
Okami Itto

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC