Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread A cat has appeared.
Fairy_Nuff x:0
Scrotnig
Fairy_Nuff I think you may be thinking of Ian Watkins of the Lost Prophets. He was a paedo who was jailed. Both Welsh bands.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Aliens - Supernatural Beings.
Fork Me Bent pyramid: Red pyramid:
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Have you ever posted a smurf?
Fairy_Nuff So when you watch the cartoons it's a blue movie? (I'm not sure whether to be here all week or get me coat!) :k3
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Trump is a Horror
Fairy_Nuff Our Mahatma. :yup:
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Things you can't own anymore
NotLaup I can confirm this is NOT Parson's parents......
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Asylum seekers from France
Reg Perrin A lot of Scots can't rite it.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Have you ever posted a smurf?
Fairy_Nuff So when you watch the cartoons it's a blue movie? (I'm not sure whether to be here all week or get me coat!) :k3
parsonstreet
Fairy_Nuff I think you may be thinking of Ian Watkins of the Lost Prophets. He was a paedo who was jailed. Both Welsh bands.
parsonstreet
Scrotnig .
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Asylum seekers from France
Scrotnig Just to remind people, there is no war in France. These people are in a safe Country. There is no reason for asylum seekers to come here from France, other than the free money.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Trans women breastfeeding
BobBobson Which is a very distant 2nd best to a baby being fed milk from their mother's teets, which underpins their health for the entire rest of their lives. Formulae milk contains a fraction of the known nutrients in natural breast milk, with more being...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Trans women breastfeeding
NotLaup A mother supplies her babay with immuinity... heaven knows what this frothing hairy chest juice contains.. it is an autogynophilia it is perverted and sick and I do not support it... CHILD ABUSE
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Have you ever posted a smurf?
Chris Mitchell Oh? I find them strangely erotic.
Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Aliens - Supernatural Beings.
Fork Me When I was about 12 I read one of von Daniken's and though some of this might be plausible... ...then I grew up.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Asylum seekers from France
The New Prince You haven't made any legitimate point, you've trotted out a tired old rightard trope which any fool with two brain cells can see through. What makes you think they're scared of France? Your brain is a soft touch and the tripe...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Aliens - Supernatural Beings.
Chris Mitchell The nutjobs think it's ONLY Ashkenazi Jews who are lizards. The idea that Ashkenazi Jews descended from converts was put forward by Arthur Koestler, himself an Ashkenazi Jews, as there are historic records that the Khazars (a Turkic group who...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Asylum seekers from France
The New Prince Cypher key: Jolly = Fucking Good = Pathetic
Fork Me
Fairy_Nuff Richey Edwards (lyricist and rhythm guitar), went missing in 1995. They found his car at a service station near the Severn Bridge and a lot of people think he threw himself off. He was declared 'presumed dead' about 15 years ago, iirc (his parents...
NotLaup
Reg Perrin Yes, and I saw a picture of the Tallahatchie Bridge the other day and it was only about 10 foot high.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread The Manic Street Preachers warned us about this
Luna Wasn't that Billie Jo McAllister?
NotLaup
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Have you ever posted a smurf?
NotLaup I HATE Kino's Smurf pictures
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Aliens - Supernatural Beings.
Chris Mitchell This is the basis of Scientology, which many people take seriously despite the fact it was created as both a joke and a tax dodge by L. Ron Hubbard.
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread The Manic Street Preachers warned us about this

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •