Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Whatever happened to Bob a Job?
Reg Perrin They can bring it back when we return to the old money.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Stop it with the scary movies!
Luna
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Hatstand Playlist:
Bill. MC Shut up!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Losing Wifi Signal
BobBobson Get a fucking Ethernet cable and stick in your router, and stop Wi-Frying your balls to play some poxy 'arcade' games, you fucking autist dunce.
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Another Dickhead Cop
Fork Me Yes, yes it was.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Toyah Battersby sums up brexit.
Lord Ponsonby When Martha says 'my understanding is'.... the information that follows will have been Googled.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Whatever happened to Bob a Job?
Reg Perrin They can bring it back when we return to the old money.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Holiday lateral flow test.
Fork Me Looking like Copenhagen for me in November. Not 100% yet.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Genesis tour
Fork Me Reminds me of a line in Becker (Ted Danson). He's offered Beach Boys tickets by a tout. "When the ramp to the stage is to get the band on it's time to call it a day"
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Maths Puzzle
Lord Ponsonby The best thing about maths was the next lesson.
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by superwoman in the thread Maths Puzzle
superwoman I don't see them. Im too busy turning the page over!
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Tranada
Luna Why are you accusing Parson of lying? He is only reporting what he has garnered from elsewhere.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Holiday lateral flow test.
Chris Mitchell Just stay until 4 October, then you won't need a test before you come home. Mind you, France might have expelled all the Brits by then as they're in a bit of a snit over us selling H-bombs to the Ozzies to blow up China. Or something.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Maths Puzzle
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Maths Puzzle
Memnoch The essence of algebra is to use symbols as place holders for numbers then move them around to find more briefly stated relationships. Half the 'logic problems' you see in puzzle books can be solved using algebra, often more quickly than trial and...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Maths Puzzle
Memnoch She starts out 12 years older than her daughters combined. Every year her age increases by 1 and their combined age increases by 3. Yr 0 = 55, 43 Yr 1 = 56, 46 Yr 2 = 57, 49 Yr 3 = 58, 52 Yr 4 = 59, 55 Yr 5 = 60, 58 Yr 6 = 61, 61 Answer = 6 years.
Memnoch
3 Likes Memnoch liked a post by superwoman in the thread Maths Puzzle
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Imperial vs Metric
Memnoch If you don't need to be precise and a (very) rough guesstimate will do, a centimeter is half an inch, a kilometre is half a mile, a kilogram is two pounds, a metre is a yard, a tonne is a ton, a litre is two pints, a hectare is two and a half acres,...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Imperial vs Metric
Chris Mitchell Indeed - I was brought up on the metric system and I'm 61, so to revert everything to imperial would be pretty stupid, and would make exporting pretty difficult too. I can see why greengrocers were told to use metric too, though - my local...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Blakes 7
Reg Perrin See?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Blakes 7
Reg Perrin Awww thanks Chris. Don't worry Blake's 7 was another one of those shit programmes that pretentious people pretended to like
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Holiday lateral flow test.
Reg Perrin We're in Lille tonight in a really nice hotel in a district called Loos, it's really nice, like Osborne road in Newcastle.
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Hatstand Playlist:
Bill. MC Another nutjob hatstand Jock:
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Imperial vs Metric
Luna In our local market - which includes fruit, veg, meat cheese, fish etc - the traders have always displayed both Imperial and Metric with the corresponding prices. People have just used which ever version they found most comfortable.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Imperial vs Metric
Memnoch I'm pretty sure that's not what happened. The EU regulations require you to use grams, metres and so on but there's nothing to prevent you using other systems as long as you include the required one. I believe greengrocers aren't allowed to show...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC