Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Happy Birthday, Luna
Scrotnig Many happy returns of the day. w:3 w:3 w:3 w:3 w:3
bill jarvis
3 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Just out of interest
Lord Ponsonby Thanks to Brexit we are way ahead of Europe with our covid injection programme and they don't like it! We now have points based immigration with a language requirement. The French have been shown for what they are. It will get better.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Just out of interest
Memnoch :ignore:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The cat is a dickface.
Memnoch Testa Di Catzo?
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Week: 11 - Girls Names
Luna Not heard of this group before - but quite like this track.
Plutonium
Luna No-one has 'surrendered', Fred. Two erudite BC Members have agreed to differ. Well done them!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Chlorinated chicken
Lord Ponsonby Does anyone know where I can get any? Lefties promised us we would be able to buy no other kind come Brexit day but I can't find any, only locally produced British chicken.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Chlorinated chicken
Fork Me You'll have to wait for the Tories to do a really bad (for the UK) deal with America. Because they'll get either that, or no deal.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread The cat is a dickface.
Luna He could be named 'Mickey' - Irish equivalent of Willie! Only those who know that - would know that - if you see what I mean.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 35 - Fine Arts
Luna The Statue By The Public Baths East India Dock Road London by Flying Lemming I’m a faded years old statue My dog’s chin on my knee My nameplate’s worn and useless No one knows who I used to be A rusty green tinged with brown For decades I have...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The cat is a dickface.
Fork Me If it was my cat I would call it Foghorn Leghorn, who was a big cock.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Chlorinated chicken
Fork Me You'll have to wait for the Tories to do a really bad (for the UK) deal with America. Because they'll get either that, or no deal.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Just out of interest
Reg Perrin Lol, time and again it's been demonstrated that loads of businesses are going to go bust because of the absence of cheap labour from the EU. Besides that, the UK always had control of immigration if it chose to exercise it. And now, in a feat of...
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Just out of interest
Scrotnig Do you honestly think Corbyn and Abbott would have done any better? Vaccination! Under the EU we would not have been able to buy our own or set up our own scheme, they would have dictated it all to us. And what a farce that is. Out! Out! Out! etc
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Welcome to the Valentines Forem 2021
Fork Me Fuck off, it's January.
TheDruid 3X3
3 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Time Lag in Arcade.
Scrotnig With the new Flash emulator we've installed, you should be able to play the arcades in any browser without modification now. The caveat is that there are a few games that don't work with the emulator yet, but that should get rectified at a later...
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Time Lag in Arcade.
Scrotnig Doesn't seem to be happening for me. Close and restart the browser.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread My microwave hates me
Plutonium I've never used to microwave to make coffee. I put instant coffee in a mug, boil the kettle, pour the water into the mug, stir it and add some milk.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Just out of interest
Scrotnig Do you honestly think Corbyn and Abbott would have done any better? Vaccination! Under the EU we would not have been able to buy our own or set up our own scheme, they would have dictated it all to us. And what a farce that is. Out! Out! Out! etc
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Week: 11 - Girls Names
Plutonium Well I didn't either, the great thing about TOTD/W is that I've found out so much just by doing some googling about songs that I already knew, to find out something about their background. :)
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread 5 out of 5 versus 10 out of 10
parsonstreet I don't think there is difference but when you are reviewing something you can be given one or the other option. A scale out of ten allows you to give a more nuanced rating I suppose. Sometimes people will rate something 7.5 out of ten even. It's...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread 5 out of 5 versus 10 out of 10
Luna Why do I think this is a trick question? Immediate response - 100% is a 100% of whatever components it is made from - be it right answers in a quiz or the same number of beans on two plates - ergo there should be no difference.
sphinx
Plutonium I didn't wish you dead, I said something in a figurative sense. But as you're an Aspie, you are unable to understand figures of speech.
sphinx
Plutonium So now you're falsely accusing my late mother of being an alcoholic. Is there any depth to which you and Fork Me won't stoop?
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby Bet Reg surrendered, the big fanny.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC