Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Can we....
Luna My PC is safe, Fred, have blocked all the USB ports with antiviral chewing gum and super glued a huge surgical mask on the monitor.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Walking Staff Making
TheDruid 3X3 I also give the Staves a good coat of Varnish. I get the Tree Branch, make sure it is Strong and can support an average sized Human, whittle the Bark off, Sand it Smooth then hang it up and give it a Good Coat of Varnish. Then I apply the Hand...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread The Sphynx Cat
Luna Well, if she is, I hope she has some thermal undies - it is a bit cold and damp to going out without her fur!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread The Sphynx Cat
TheDruid 3X3 I was watching this YouTube about Strange Cat Breeds: One of them is called 'The Sphynx' which is Completely Hairless. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphynx_cat
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread The Sphynx Cat
TheDruid 3X3 I was watching this YouTube about Strange Cat Breeds: One of them is called 'The Sphynx' which is Completely Hairless. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphynx_cat
Lovely Fred
2 Likes Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Can we....
Luna My PC is safe, Fred, have blocked all the USB ports with antiviral chewing gum and super glued a huge surgical mask on the monitor.
Alice
1 Like Alice liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Walking Staff Making
Joe 90 Fnarr, fnarr...
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Whiteman murdered by US psycho Park Ranger
Memnoch The FBI is "investigating". Investigating what? The killer's own video footage shows him shooting an unarmed and already incapacitated (by a previous shot) man in the chest, then doing nothing to treat his injuries for twelve minutes. ...
Bill. MC
4 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Whiteman murdered by US psycho Park Ranger
Memnoch There will be riots, looting... Oh, hang on... sorry, no black victim, no cause for concern. Nothing to see here, move along.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Whiteman murdered by US psycho Park Ranger
Plutonium Fascist Fred will be along shortly to justify the killing.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by superwoman in the thread Track of the Day: Fire
superwoman so wanted to look like the lead singer lol..........this track is your ideal snogging dance
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day: Fire
Plutonium Bloody hell fire, what a theme! Why did this song immediately come to mind? Interesting song, with no guitars but the main instrument is an organ.
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Track of the Day: Fire
Lovely Fred Chariots of
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread Saw Someone Sick!
Alice And I'm not just talking about Kino.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread Saw Someone Sick!
Alice We think it's bad now, just wait until we hit Autumn/Winter and watch the paranoia ramp up. It's going to be hell.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Can we....
Joe 90 Definitely.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Alice in the thread Walking Staff Making
Alice I have to say, Kino, your staves/staffs look more appropriate for supporting tomato plants. I think Gandalf would be disappointed if you gave him one.
Alice
1 Like Alice liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Walking Staff Making
bill jarvis So you get a stick and put a bit of tape round it, is that an "art"?
Alice
3 Likes Alice liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Saw Someone Sick!
Fairy_Nuff Or, they could be choking on a squirrel. :yup:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Putting people on ignore
bill jarvis Shadup.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Are Arabs Fork Me's chums?
bill jarvis Why would a 4 year old thread be any the less relevant?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Are Arabs Fork Me's chums?
bill jarvis You're.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Summer Solstice Celebrations
Lord Ponsonby Parsonstreet is good with fires.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by KiNoRonin in the thread Walking Staff Making
KiNoRonin Posted a wrong Picture Link so had to turn on my Moderator Powers to make the Correction. And those are the Very First Ones. They will get better as I do more. Today, I am going to the Community Garden today to pull some Weeds and Harvest Herbs. ...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Walking Staff Making
TheDruid 3X3 Awens to All: I have taken up the Art of making Walking Staves for Hiking as well as a Walking Staff for those who need a Cane. When I make a Staff, I record the Provenance of the Staff. I record the Date the Tree Branch was taken, the...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC