Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - 5- Animals
Luna Two butterflies went out at noon Two butterflies went out at noon And waltzed above a stream, Then stepped straight through the firmament And rested on a beam; And then together bore away Upon a shining sea, Though never yet, in any port, Their...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the Week - 5- Animals
misty15 The Cow by Robert Louis Stevenson The friendly cow, all red and white, I love with all my heart: She gives me cream with all her might, To eat with apple tart. She wanders lowing here and there, And yet she cannot stray,
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TortieCat in the thread Hello Everyone
TortieCat And you as well. I hope life is being kind.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Hello Everyone
Chris Mitchell What a pleasant surprise! Welcome back, TC. We now have a visiting cat (lives round the corner, but spends so much of her time with us I suspect she thinks her house round the corner is just the refectory), who is also a tortie cat :-)
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Hello Everyone
Lovely Fred I'm alive but pretty new here so I don't much about you. I'm Fred, a lovely and very polite person with an amazing sense of humour, and I live on the island of Java. We have proper toilets but no bog roll.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread 5G morons
Lovely Fred Worth a few minutes https://www.bbc.com/news/av/stories-53285610/the-people-who-think-coronavirus-is-caused-by-5g
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by TortieCat in the thread Hello Everyone
TortieCat I feel I should use Peter O'Toole's line and ask "My God! Are you all still alive?":eek10: Seriously, it is lovely to come back and see so many familiar names still posting, and after so many years as well. I do hope the last ?12? years or...
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Suggested Track Subject for another Day
Bill. MC How about a day of Trance? e.g.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Track of the Day
Bill. MC
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread White music not allowed
Luna
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by TortieCat in the thread Hello Everyone
TortieCat Ah I have got you confused with someone else. The search was quite straightforward. I typed in Bowland Central and up came BC Forums!
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by TortieCat in the thread Hello Everyone
TortieCat I feel I should use Peter O'Toole's line and ask "My God! Are you all still alive?":eek10: Seriously, it is lovely to come back and see so many familiar names still posting, and after so many years as well. I do hope the last ?12? years or...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by TortieCat in the thread Hello Everyone
TortieCat Ah I have got you confused with someone else. The search was quite straightforward. I typed in Bowland Central and up came BC Forums!
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by TortieCat in the thread Hello Everyone
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by TortieCat in the thread Hello Everyone
TortieCat Is it really only five years? Good god I thought it was far longer than that! Good to see you are still around though!
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread How did I miss that?
Chris Mitchell No, no, tickling my lover's arse with a chicken WHILE WEARING a habit. Do try to keep up!
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Sturgeon the Racist
Memnoch I must've been out that day.
Scrotnig
4 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by TortieCat in the thread Hello Everyone
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day
Luna This one takes me back to childhood. Long summer holidays were spent with Grandparents - alternating between Irish and English. English ones lived in Skegness. From being 5yrs old I travelled alone - would be put on the train in the care of the...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day
Luna Well - we better begin with the Australian National Anthem.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Ghislane Maxwell Arrested
Plutonium She will spill the beans to save her own ass. Should be interesting.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day
Fork Me Yeah, we had a sensible leader for a change.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day
Fork Me Why am I putting this track in a thread about Australia? At's an Irish anthem set in the times of the Irish famine and a song sung by Irish sports fans. Well it's actually about being transported to Australia for stealing corn, so I reckon it fits.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Sturgeon the Racist
Memnoch I must've been out that day.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day
Fork Me Redgum are an Australian folk band, I guess this is Australia's version of n-n-n-nineteen, or if you prefer, the Vietnam version of And The Band Played Waltzing Matilda. It spent two weeks at the top of the Australian charts when it was released. ...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC