Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Solar panel
Lord Ponsonby Quite. Not sure what you are doing here.
Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Solar panel
bill jarvis It's obviously rubbish, as Forkers knows of a car that can go 100s of miles on a 240v charge. It's called a shmybrid, apparently.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Solar panel
Lord Ponsonby Quite. Not sure what you are doing here.
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread These Forums are Ridiculous..
Memnoch If I were calling myself Ponsonby I probably wouldn't want to encourage the use of contractions.
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Reg thinks he's clique.
Memnoch Scrot's a bit nippy too, but it's nearly Christmas so he'll soon be half way out of the freezer.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Solar panel
bill jarvis It's obviously rubbish, as Forkers knows of a car that can go 100s of miles on a 240v charge. It's called a shmybrid, apparently.
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Solar panel
Memnoch I was experimenting with diplomacy. I didn't enjoy it.
bill jarvis
3 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread These Forums are Ridiculous..
Scrotnig Indeed. I stated that a comparisom that was ridiculous as ridiculous. It IS a ridiculous complarisom, it makes no sense
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread These Forums are Ridiculous..
Memnoch If I were calling myself Ponsonby I probably wouldn't want to encourage the use of contractions.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Solar panel
Memnoch No, his arithmetic is at least as unreliable as mine. However, even if I'm out by a factor of ten, a solar powered car is simply not feasible in any reasonably practical way, yet they're going to ask people for at least £100,000 for a car which will...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread These Forums are Ridiculous..
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Reg thinks he's clique.
Lord Ponsonby As I have pointed out before, you are one of a small number of people who don't get this forum. You dick.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Solar panel
Lord Ponsonby His neighbour ties balloons to the door mirrors of Reg's car and Reg calls the police. Other neighbour inflicted crimes against Reg include feeding the birds. Unbelievable, I know.
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by sphinx in the thread Solar panel
sphinx Yes. He is very council indeed. He even has an old (stained) mattress in the front garden. (With a broken down car which has red primer on one side.)
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Grear Sci-fi book I'm reading at the moment
Fork Me Ordered all three. Given the slowness of the December post in Cyprus, I'll probably get them by February...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread How will you vote in the general election?
Lord Ponsonby I can't find anything on Google about it.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread How will you vote in the general election?
LadyLush I donít think they did.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Solar panel
LadyLush No and no. I have two cat carriers and a large dog crate, for use in an emergency, for instance if an animal has been hit by a car and needs moving to the vet, or if it has been killed I can scan for a microchip and take the body to storage for an...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Grear Sci-fi book I'm reading at the moment
Fork Me Ordered all three. Given the slowness of the December post in Cyprus, I'll probably get them by February...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread How will you vote in the general election?
Reg Perrin You must have been the only one in here who believed the shelf stacking job.
sphinx
Plutonium He's pissed again.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Answers on a postcard
Memnoch Remember consumer/audience competitions before the phone industry invented Simon Cowell? Did anyone but postmen ever win? I mean, assuming the majority of answers posted were correct, the postie just makes a note of what's the most popular...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Solar panel
Lord Ponsonby Good grief. You are so council you should be painted yellow. Bet you buy scratchcards at the newsagents and know a bloke who can "get things".
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Solar panel
Memnoch I was experimenting with diplomacy. I didn't enjoy it.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Solar panel
Memnoch Toyota are planning to sell an allegedly solar powered car in the next couple of years. I've done a bit of arithmetic and if the horizontal surfaces of an average sized car were completely covered with solar cells, it could generate about a...

BC Forums Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC