Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the week 41 - Winter
Scrotnig That's a lovely, but sad, song and is what I would have put in this thread.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by superwoman in the thread How can people like this actually exist?
superwoman When, if ever, "will lessons be learned" ? ........ Maria Colwell.......... 1973
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by BobBobson in the thread What Really Happened in Wuhan.
BobBobson This is well worth a watch: One could argue that it is a counter narrative certainly at one point, Gatekeepers of Truth such as Fork Me (who is really just a mindless repeater of the Gruaniad and BBC), had the whole notion of a 'lab leak'...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the week 41 - Winter
Scrotnig I guess anything by Snow Patrol will count! They aren't always my cup of tea (or coffee), however I'm quite fond of ths one, which I am amazed to discover was recorded in 2005 (released in 2007). Time flies!
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the week 41 - Winter
Scrotnig I guess anything by Snow Patrol will count! They aren't always my cup of tea (or coffee), however I'm quite fond of ths one, which I am amazed to discover was recorded in 2005 (released in 2007). Time flies!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread The Hollywood Who Dun It
Okami Itto This is a BC Forums Investigation and I've already ruled out accidental manslaughter and then you chimed in (as always you're very welcome to do so) with quote sounds like a tragic accident to me end quote. I have since, and before, been quite...
Scrotnig
7 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Birthday card for a 90yr old.
Luna Was commissioned to make this card for someone who served in the Land Army, likes flowers, ducks, and parties - and still goes Line Dancing and Ballroom Dancing on alternate weeks - and will be 90 years old in a few weeks time!! Superwoman thought...
The New Prince
1 Like The New Prince liked a post by Memnoch in the thread How to beat the new variant
Memnoch Here's what you need to do to beat the people who want to beat the virus. Do nothing to try to limit the spread. Don't keep your distance, feel free to cough and sneeze over anyone unfortunate enough to be standing in front of you in the checkout...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the week 41 - Winter
Fork Me We always accept band names for the theme, so here's 80's pop/goth band The Icicle Works.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the week 41 - Winter
Plutonium I really love this track by David Essex, about the break up of a relationship.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Classical Composer of the week - Mussorgsky
Luna Modest Petrovich Mussorgsky (March 9, 1839 - March 16, 1881) was born into a wealthy rural, landowning family. He began by picking out on the piano the tunes he heard from the serfs on his family's estate. At the age of six, he began to study piano...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I am not wearing a mask in shops
Chris Mitchell This is nonsense. We all know that Equinox always wears a mask in public, and did so even before the pandemic. Unfortunately, it's not very effective against viruses as it doesn't completely cover the nose and mouth.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Does God Give A Rat's Ass
Luna Isn't that what Scrotnig just said, Chris?
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Omicron. So are we all f***ed?
TheDruid 3X3 But there have been Recorded Cases of Intentional Spread of such Colds & Flus through the Deliberate Distribution of Infected Blankets. I have seen a Canadian History Program showing how the New French distributed such Infectious Blankets to...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Merry Christmas Reg!
Reg Perrin A subtle way of rowing back on your nutjob claims Bob? Sorry, I'm afraid I'm not accepting that. It's not "the great disappointment" Bob, it's your very own nutjob conspiracy. And when it doesn't happen you're Mr bullshit.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Covid restrictions slowly creeping back in
Reg Perrin No one, who, like you, has ever voted conservative or who, like Martha, has pretended to flirt with Labour principles or like Chickenshit (and this is where Ponsonby is correct) should think they have any credentials when they start to wheel out...
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Does God Give A Rat's Ass
Memnoch Good job. Only you could turn a thread about god into a political rant. :rolleyes:
Bill. MC
BobBobson ....not so classy to give out names and personal details.....but one of the national rags picked up on it (hey, live your personal life on Facebook, then......) ...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the week 41 - Winter
Plutonium This is going beyond my personal knowledge, but I know that music has been successfully lifted from old 78 rpm records. The technology has taken strides since the days of cassette tapes. I would look into it.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the week 41 - Winter
Luna
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the week 41 - Winter
Luna
Plutonium
Luna
parsonstreet
Reg Perrin As a criminal who's seriously endangered lives in the past, I'd have thought it'd be you and your mates who were in a good position to advise the authorities how they can stop people like you and your kind. What would you suggest they need to do to...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Track of the week 41 - Winter
Reg Perrin My mum used to recite this to us along with Ghost stories and other poems such as The Mistletoe Bough....
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Does God Give A Rat's Ass
Chris Mitchell Why is it leftie bollocks? It's been the norm for years. If you get a letter from "J. Smith" and have no idea whether they're male or female, you're likely to say "I've had a letter from J. Smith, and they want me to confirm that I'm arriving at...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC