Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Lord Ponsonby
BobBobson He is certainly acting like he is coked up to the eyeballs... ...."sued for libel"......... such keyboard aggression.....lol. Martha the cokehead!
Bill. MC
Lord Ponsonby Martha is on coke, you can tell by the frequent violent outbursts.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Luna's Travels
Chris Mitchell Are you implying that Luna goes to midget bondage events?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 54 - Flying Objects !
misty15 FREEDOM IN THE AIR The air is what frees someone To feel the rush, the excitement on one My dream, to fly, is what grants my freedom in the air My dream, to soar, feels like no other thrill As I hear my engine come to a roar, I know that I soon I...
Chris Mitchell
Plutonium All I know for certain, myself, on this topic, is that I suffered no side effects at all when I got my first jab. So there are two possibilities. (1) I was actually given a placebo. If so, why? (2) A minority of individuals suffer an adverse...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 54 - Flying Objects !
Luna The Dragon-Fly by Walter Savage Landor Life (priest and poet say) is but a dream; I wish no happier one than to be laid Beneath a cool syringa’s scented shade, Or wavy willow, by the running stream, Brimful of moral, where the dragon-fly, Wanders...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 54 - Flying Objects !
Luna Dragon by James Jarrett It comes within the dark of moon, black wind whispering 'neath leather wings. Seeking, searching the scent of life, with eyes that pierce the deepest gloom, the fog of clouds with clearest sight.A scream that...
Bill. MC
TheDruid 3X3 Eric Clapton Smoking Waccy Baccy? Old News!!! 3X3
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread When Harry Met Sally Favorite Scene
Luna I never think of the Simpsons at all. Kino, it is total dross!
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Favorite Types Of Pasta
Joe 90 Alphabet pasta is definitely the go-to pasta if you’re planning to make an alphabet soup. Bow tie pasta, for example, just wouldn’t cut it.
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Game: Paraphrased lyrics.
Memnoch I was wondering what could be made of "she held him up". All I had was filthy innuendo. "Terminally pretty" is an unusual expression and it occurs to me that "drop dead gorgeous" may have been what the writer (Frey or Henley... not sure) was...
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Game: Paraphrased lyrics.
Fairy_Nuff The lady clasped him on high, he detained her for monetary gain. Central to this cool, chilly metropolis.
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Game: Paraphrased lyrics.
Memnoch His skull was unyeilding, his good looks were savage She was drop dead gorgeous.
misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Poem of the week - 54 - Flying Objects !
Memnoch Eric The Half A Bee Half a bee, philosophically, Must, ipso facto, half not be. But half the bee has got to be Vis a vis, its entity. D'you see? But can a bee be said to be Or not to be an entire bee When half the bee is not a bee Due to some...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Celebrity letters
Fork Me It's been fairly well circulated on the Internet.
Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Celebrity letters
Fork Me Here's one from John Steinbeck to Marilyn Monroe. It's brilliant.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track Of The Week: 28 - Holidays
Plutonium Then there is this 70s hit from Boney M.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Celebrity letters
Fork Me Here's one from John Steinbeck to Marilyn Monroe. It's brilliant.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Luna in the thread Favorite Types Of Pasta
Luna Not without the top hat and tails!
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Luna in the thread When Harry Met Sally Favorite Scene
Luna Oh yes - I had quite forgotten that - it was rather good. Didn't he go on to play a lawyer who worked from the back of his car?
Plutonium
5 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A message from Sphinx
Scrotnig There is no real change at the moment, she remains very unwell, and certainly not well enough to come in the forum. I will pass on everyone's good wishes.
Fairy_Nuff
Memnoch My ambitions exceeded the potential of my existence.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Favorite Types Of Pasta
Joe 90 Alphabet pasta is definitely the go-to pasta if you’re planning to make an alphabet soup. Bow tie pasta, for example, just wouldn’t cut it.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread When Harry Met Sally Favorite Scene
Joe 90 My favourite scene in When Harry Met Sally is the one where the guy sitting on the bench compares life to a box of chocolates.
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread When Harry Met Sally Favorite Scene
Joe 90 My favourite scene in When Harry Met Sally is the one where the guy sitting on the bench compares life to a box of chocolates.

BC Forums Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC