Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Spectrum
Lord Ponsonby For a self diagnosis I'd say that was a damn good effort.
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Spectrum
Lord Ponsonby A step ladder course and a number of brainwashing sessions delivered by a couple of black lesbians does not make you a psychiatrist. HTH
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread 'Duvet Days'
Plutonium Hi Luna. Yes I've had days like that, where I stay in bed all day and do nothing except sleep or read a book. It's not healthy to do all the time, but if I just allow a day occasionally to just re-charge my batteries, it is helpful to my physical...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Order of operation in mathematics
Scrotnig I caught mumps once as a child. Horrible illness. I didn't..... Hang on a minute, I've already done that joke. Sigh. I really ought to get some new material. :rolleyes:
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Order of operation in mathematics
Fork Me It is. I don't know if he actually invented them, but he's the first person we have comprehensive evidence of using them. "Algebra" is a latinisation of the name of his book on what was to be called algebra. (al-jabr which means completion - and...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Be careful what you wish for
Scrotnig He gets it muddled up with 2010 when I voted Lib-Dem because I did not want Gordon Brown for another term but would not vote Tory.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Be careful what you wish for
Plutonium You've repeatedly stated on this forum that you voted Labour in the last election, but Reg repeatedly states that you voted for the current government. Do you think this might be a 'spectrum' thing?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Be careful what you wish for
Scrotnig Such as? If it's anything related to the shambolic EU trade deal debacle then I already know. I'm also very disappointed to learn that my vote in 2019 for Jonathan Ashworth (Labour and Cooperative) resulted in a Tory government. I'm not sure how...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Be careful what you wish for
Plutonium You've repeatedly stated on this forum that you voted Labour in the last election, but Reg repeatedly states that you voted for the current government. Do you think this might be a 'spectrum' thing?
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Spectrum
Scrotnig I am almost certainly Aspie, but high functioning (which means I've learned to live with it, and can disguise it enough to just about live a normal-ish life). Forker, with all due respect is used to spotting it in children, who generally have not...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread 'Duvet Days'
Plutonium Hi Luna. Yes I've had days like that, where I stay in bed all day and do nothing except sleep or read a book. It's not healthy to do all the time, but if I just allow a day occasionally to just re-charge my batteries, it is helpful to my physical...
Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Spectrum
Fork Me Your results on this one (which is only a guide, it isn't accurate) puts you on the low end of the spectrum, you wouldn't have got access to extra services for that anyway. It's still useful for teachers though as it informs how you can best help...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Spectrum
Reg Perrin Of course. It's similar with me. I've done innumerable courses on issues relating to child development and child psychology. Besides that, psychologists and psychiatrists often disagree, their diagnosis only being necessary to access appropriate...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Welcome to the Valentines Forem 2021
Scrotnig Welcome to the Valentines Forem 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021! This forum allows you to post ANONYMOUS MESSAGES. HOW IT WORKS: Right, let's get this bit abundantly clear from the start since every year people get...
Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Spectrum
Chris Mitchell I crashed the site, and it responded "fuck off, Rain Man". How rood!
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Week: 10 - Fire and Ice
Luna Watched the first episode of this series - that was enough! But I do like the soundtrack - 'A Song of Ice and Fire'.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Order of operation in mathematics
Scrotnig I caught mumps once as a child. Horrible illness. I didn't..... Hang on a minute, I've already done that joke. Sigh. I really ought to get some new material. :rolleyes:
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Order of operation in mathematics
Fork Me It is. I don't know if he actually invented them, but he's the first person we have comprehensive evidence of using them. "Algebra" is a latinisation of the name of his book on what was to be called algebra. (al-jabr which means completion - and...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Spectrum
Reg Perrin I was too paranoid to give my email address.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Phil Spector has pegged it
Scrotnig I am :s3 Plus, it should not be seen as an insult.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Spectrum
Chris Mitchell I crashed the site, and it responded "fuck off, Rain Man". How rood!
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Jokes in poor taste
Memnoch How do you make your wife scream during sex? Phone her and tell her about it.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Jokes in poor taste
Lord Ponsonby ME: Dial 999. Police, please POLICE: Police ME: Hi. Two hooded men are robbing my shed. POLICE: Sorry, we have no resources. There's nothing we can do. ME: They are standing less than 1 metre apart. POLICE: Keep them there - we'll be there...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Jokes in poor taste
Lord Ponsonby As they hooked my dad up to the latest ventilator, he looked up at me and said "am I going to dyson? "
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Phil Spector has pegged it
TheDruid 3X3 The Ed O'Neill Dragnet Program that they made in 2004 called 'The Magic Bullet' is about a Hot Shot Record Producer who put a Pistol up some Groupie's Crotch and pulled the Trigger thinking it was Unloaded. That is what happened to Spector. He was...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC