Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread A BRILLIANT production of the Mikado
NotLaup
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Labour is the only way forward
Reg Perrin We've gotten agreance (as Bob would say)
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Labour is the only way forward
Reg Perrin Plus PFI's
Scrotnig
Reg Perrin Every government that comes in does shit things, including Labour. For me it's important to keep sight of the bigger picture. In comparison to what the Tories do, all the time, Labour is still by far a better option. Nevertheless, we went on strike...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Boris Johnson's alledged mistress
Scrotnig Urrgghh
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Boris Johnson's alledged mistress
Luna Maybe she is - but - she has more sense than to have a dalliance with Boris the Boring Buffoon !
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Labour is the only way forward
Fork Me Free higher education. Totally broken and still not fixed by anyone. I'm a Labour supporter and agree that Blair was a better Prime Minister than any Tory, however, I felt (and still feel) so strongly about this single issue that I left the party...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Our prisons are full
The New Prince Hidden? What's he hiding it under, a spotlight?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Richard Tice
Reg Perrin Couldn't help but think of this when I saw him "launch" his Skeggy bid.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Labour will give 16 year olds the vote
Scrotnig Good. 16 year olds can work and pay tax. Inflicting taxes on people who get no say in how they’re spent is immoral. Those that oppose it are generally people who feel it will work against their politics.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread WORDLE
Fork Me Wordle 1,071 3/6 🟦⬜⬜🟦⬜ 🟧🟦⬜🟦⬜ 🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Our prisons are full
The New Prince The people who live there might. Mind you, they're probably brown so who gives a fuck what they think.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Our prisons are full
Luna I have heard that Canada has lots of space !
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread I’m back
Bill. MC The 3x3 druid must be getting a bit cynical in his old age.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Our prisons are full
TheDruid 3X3 They are keeping the East Indian Truck Driver who caused the 2017 Humbolt Broncos Bus Crash in Prison here until he finishes his Sentence. Then he will be immediately Deport him after his Prison Sentence is over. I agree with Scrotnig...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I wish I had LOCAl gay friends
Scrotnig Do you mean....people who engage in BUMPHUN? :eek10:
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by The New Prince in the thread My Friend BILLY
The New Prince You shouldn't have said that, NotLaup will be gutted his friend only gave him ten inches.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread My Friend BILLY
Scrotnig My friend Billy Had a ten foot willy And he showed it to the girl next door But she thought it was a snake So she hit it with a rake And now it's only six foot four.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Netanyahu and Sinwar - potential bum chums?
wishingwell Typical actions of the Rightwing spectrum, but people like Parson are not doing them any favours by facilitating it, they are actually hindering those people's progress, somewhat like pandering to a greedy childs whims, they will just make them...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread My Friend BILLY
Scrotnig My friend Billy Had a ten foot willy And he showed it to the girl next door But she thought it was a snake So she hit it with a rake And now it's only six foot four.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread I wish I had LOCAl gay friends
parsonstreet The rest of the homosexuals now identify as queer and cis gender.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread My Friend BILLY
parsonstreet My friend Hunt was a massive.....
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread My Friend BILLY
Luna Was he an old goat by any chance?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Class
parsonstreet You don't HAVE class you ARE class. I know because I have heraldry in my ancestry.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Class
Luna Very true!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •