Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Box sets and Netflix
Alice It's on IPlayer.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread How are we going to get out of this one?
Memnoch If everyone's in the same boat, what would landlords do with 20 million skint tenants? Force people to sleep in fields? How? What use would 20 million empty houses be to them? At the very worst there'd have to be an entirely different economic model...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread How are we going to get out of this one?
Lord Ponsonby I'm glad we left the EU before all of this, otherwise we would have never escaped the forthcoming bailouts.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread How are we going to get out of this one?
Memnoch You don't fly, I'm guessing you don't trade in stocks and commodities, you have an allotment and a bicycle. Frankly a reversion to a medieval "economy" would scaecely affect most people in ways that actually matter. 1% of the people own 90% of the...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Just for Bill MC
Memnoch The trouble with this sort of nonsense is it's almost believable, and for that reason will be instantly accepted as absolute fact by the kind of people who are psychologically predisposed to believe anything-as-long-as-it's-nonsense. Radiation...
Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Doing different things
Lord Ponsonby Bet it's a second hand paste table.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Doing different things
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Doing different things
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Doing different things
Lovely Fred I bought the dining table. I wanted one that was big enough for 2 or 3 with ease, but small enough to pop somewhere you can see the tele from. I was watching a documentary this morning but had to sit on the floor so I could watch a really...
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by sphinx in the thread Doing different things
sphinx Make sure they fit nicely. :-)
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread China lying!
parsonstreet It is convenient how well prepared China was for this pandemic. :10poop10:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Doing different things
superwoman How very masculine lol
sphinx
Memnoch The statement "each person infected with COVID-19 will infect just 0.62 other people" isn't very clear. What is the timescale? Per day? Per month? Per lifetime? Exponential growth generates surprisingly large numbers even when it starts out slowly....
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread How are we going to get out of this one?
Lovely Fred If the worst happens, and it might well in some countries, political idiots with no hope of power in normal situations will have a go, that meaning a likelyhood of death, destruction and misery in a scale coronavirus couldn't even hope to imagine.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread The essential "Being nice" thread
Lovely Fred The forum is so lovely these days
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Just for Bill MC
Lovely Fred 5G masts cause coronavirus https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8185073/Theories-linking-coronavirus-5G-baseless-networks-say-mast-fire.html The internet also spreads viruses so burn your computers
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Bill Gates on the next outbreak
Plutonium Bill Gates gave this TED talk back in 2015 on the theme "we're not ready for the next disease outbreak". He was talking in the context of the Ebola outbreak in Africa, but his comments seem spookily predictive. For years we've been geared up for...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread The essential "Being nice" thread
Lovely Fred The forum is so lovely these days
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Knight moving to A5. king in danger
Lovely Fred The chance of privacy is somewhere between limited and bugger all
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Knight moving to A5. king in danger
Plutonium "The company has promised that individuals' privacy will be preserved." Yeah, right.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Memnoch in the thread How are we going to get out of this one?
Memnoch each person infected with COVID-19 will infect just 0.62 other people, so I asked 111 which 62% of myself I should protect. They told me to fuck off. :s8
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Panic!
Fairy_Nuff Looks like someone found an animated gif site. Joy! :rolleyes:
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Doing different things
parsonstreet Three cheers for our key worker...!!!!!!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Who is the most dangerous Nut-Job?
parsonstreet Donald Trump?
Lovely Fred
2 Likes Lovely Fred liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Who is the most dangerous Nut-Job?
parsonstreet Donald Trump?

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC