Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Infected Blood Scandal
Scrotnig I hate being warned…. Image removed on legal advice
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Infected Blood Scandal
Fairy_Nuff Fgs! Why don't you save us all some time - post another crappy smurf & have done with it! :noshake:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Infected Blood Scandal
Chris Mitchell A serious discussion? On BC??
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Infected Blood Scandal
Scrotnig I hate being warned…. Image removed on legal advice
Alice
4 Likes Alice liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Favorite Hamburger Toppings
Fairy_Nuff Shame.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Indoctrination!!!
parsonstreet A man with a fetish for presenting as female and women's clothes (Autogynephilia) is emotionally abusing and gaslighting his family. He is creating a charade where everyone panders to his fantasies and denies reality. He is the only...
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Indoctrination!!!
Scrotnig This actually happened.
BobBobson
Scrotnig That changing sex is normal. Because changing sex involves irreversible surgery that amounts to bodily mutilation, along with things like puberty blockers. We must not indulge children with mental health issues who say they want to do this. ...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Aircraft turbulence death
Luna Thank you for the link, Scrotnig. What a terrifying experience it must have been for both passengers and crew! Those photos would put one off flying forever. On a lighter note - I love the name of the Head of Bangkok airport ... Kittipong! No...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Aircraft turbulence death
Scrotnig It's about me thrashing Forker. :yup: Oh, sorry, you mean the original topic? https://news.sky.com/story/one-dead-and-multiple-injured-after-severe-turbulence-on-london-heathrow-to-singapore-flight-13140639
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Our prisons are full
wishingwell You could build a theme park to house the overspill. Trolleywood
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Our prisons are full
Scrotnig Our prisons are now so full, there is talk of releasing anyone serving less than a year, to make room. No. Don’t do that. There are many thousands of foreign nationals in our prisons. Simply deport these instead. We do not want foreign...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Indoctrination!!!
parsonstreet Reality is something that is easily defeated for the radical loony left, virtue signallers and the chronically woke. :e9
BobBobson
Scrotnig Primary school children are being taught this. Outrageous. Lefties will deny and obfuscate.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread an absolute credit to the school
Scrotnig There’s been management though hasn’t there, I’d never have got involved at the school without Her Ladyship. Technically I’m an Aspie but these days we’re all just “auties” now. I’m what seems to get called “high functioning”.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread an absolute credit to the school
Chris Mitchell True. See, even being on the spectrum ("an autist fuckwit" in Bobsonese) can make you a credit without any management.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Has anyone seen Greta Thunberg?
Scrotnig Quite. These people want restrictions to apply to YOU LOT, not THEM. "Rules are for thee, not for me". She, and all the other green nutters who want us wearing sack cloth and ashes, can piss reet off.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Infected Blood Scandal
Reg Perrin No.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Fork Me’s been on the train again
Scrotnig .
superwoman
5 Likes superwoman liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Favorite Hamburger Toppings
Chris Mitchell It was a good old hijacking.
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Favorite Hamburger Toppings
Fairy_Nuff Shame.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Jesus, would you look at the time?
Scrotnig I'm off to bed.
superwoman
5 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread an absolute credit to the school
Scrotnig “an absolute credit to the school” That’s what I am. It’s official as well. Never been said before. How times change in unexpected ways.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Has anyone seen Greta Thunberg?
Luna and when she disembarked? Did she walk everywhere - or did she and her entourage have cars and security people in cars? If she really believed half of what she says - she would have stayed at home and used Zoom, Skype, or Facetime!
wishingwell
5 Likes wishingwell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread an absolute credit to the school
Scrotnig “an absolute credit to the school” That’s what I am. It’s official as well. Never been said before. How times change in unexpected ways.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •