Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Alice
1 Like Alice liked a post by sphinx in the thread Box sets and Netflix
sphinx Watched episodes 1 and 2 of series one last evening. Quite good I thought...will watch more tonight. It seems there's loads of it... ...also still got the last series of Line of Duty to watch....that gets a bit much at times, I forget who is who....
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Defamation is a criminal offence out here
Joe 90 Nonsense.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Defamation is a criminal offence out here
Lord Ponsonby That makes perfect gibberish.
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Defamation is a criminal offence out here
Lord Ponsonby That makes perfect gibberish.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by sphinx in the thread Defamation is a criminal offence out here
sphinx :e9
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Box sets and Netflix
Luna Excellent series. I am really missing the sight/sound/smell of the sea - would love to jump on the Coastliner Bus and take off to Whitby for the day but - being as I cannot - I am working my way through the 'Onedin Line' !
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Who is the most dangerous Nut-Job?
Chris Mitchell I've got off lightly this time. Mem only thinks I should be jailed for practising astrology, but he thought I should be executed for opposing Brexit. My death sentence has been commuted!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Who is the most dangerous Nut-Job?
Bill. MC Sorry, I forgot all about the wolf in sheep's clothing.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Who is the most dangerous Nut-Job?
sphinx That could be because you don't know them as well as some of us do. :-| :giggle:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Cream Soups
TheDruid 3X3 I also have a Red Cabbage that I should do something with. I have a Jar of preserved Beets that I could use up so with the Red Cabbage, I could make a Borscht. I might try this Recipe:...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Cream Soups
TheDruid 3X3 I have had a Cabbage that I needed to get Cooked so decided make some Cream of Chicken & Cabbage Soup. This is the Recipe that I pretty much followed: https://www.ricardocuisine.com/en/recipes/4791-cream-of-cabbage-soup Not only did I put in the...
Lovely Fred
3 Likes Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread You don't hear....
Luna Thank goodness for that!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread How is everyone coping?
Lord Ponsonby Will try there. Thank you, Sweetheart xxx
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Dordie in the thread You don't hear....
Dordie I DETESTED her.....could not stand the sight of her.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Box sets and Netflix
Luna I liked the 'Sharpe' series, Fred.
Luna
Chris Mitchell I think the mistake is lumping together communism, Marxism and "left wing" ideals. I doubt you'd lump in "right wing" ideals with Nazism, for example. The huge irony is that Boris Johnson and Donald Trump could hardly be accused of being lefties -...
Luna
Dordie Personal greed.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread The news
Lovely Fred In so much as they aren't actually owned and run by the regime, yes, but the propaganda remains. You can't trust Russia today, SCMP, or any of the others for the reasons you give, but that doesn't exclude the possibility their version of a story...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread The news
Lovely Fred In so much as they aren't actually owned and run by the regime, yes, but the propaganda remains. You can't trust Russia today, SCMP, or any of the others for the reasons you give, but that doesn't exclude the possibility their version of a story...
sphinx
superwoman I haven't been yet, but some of my colleagues have been. Mostly those on skincare departments, which require applying products on peoples faces. I think it may come to that at some point. Most of the customers coming in are heading straight for...
Joe 90
4 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread How is everyone coping?
Fork Me We have much stricter controls than you. However, it's better because we'll probably be out of them quicker as well, as long as the government has the guts to keep the airports closed. You're not allowed out at all except for special things (like...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Who is the most dangerous Nut-Job?
Bill. MC That's because he is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Who is the most dangerous Nut-Job?
TheDruid 3X3 You also forgot Forkers. 3X3
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread How is everyone coping?
Scrotnig I'm struggling a bit really, even though I'm currently in not that bad a position...I've always known, as an aspie, that I lack resilience once I'm outside of everything I'm comfortable and familiar with, and whilst I can handle relatively minor...
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Lovely Fred Nick was a fine chap. RIP, pal.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC