Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Cities
Luna
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Fred, you're a dick.
Joe 90 It really isn’t. In all seriousness, you are utterly vile.
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Fred, you're a dick.
Joe 90 Yeah, but he’s still preferable to you.
Chris Mitchell
bill jarvis I doubt he's ever been to Vietnam.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread ROOD threads
Fork Me ...and a dom forum to control them.
Chris Mitchell
Lovely Fred I think the dude has his hand up her crack.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Fork Me in the thread A-Z of "Sound Effect" words
Fork Me Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh (The sound of a really difficult shit followed by the relief when it finally emerges...)
Fairy_Nuff
3 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread I fancy a new wife
Fork Me There's two possibilities here: 1) This is a genuine post - in which case you're a sad pathetic wanker. 2) You think it's funny - in which case you're a sad pathetic wanker. Either way you're a sad pathetic wanker. HTHYSPW
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 21 - Bugs
misty15 The Captive Butterfly by Hannah Flagg Gould Good morning, pretty Butterfly! How have you passed the night? I hope you're gay and glad as I To see the morning light. But, little silent one, methinks
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Fork Me in the thread I fancy a new wife
Fork Me There's two possibilities here: 1) This is a genuine post - in which case you're a sad pathetic wanker. 2) You think it's funny - in which case you're a sad pathetic wanker. Either way you're a sad pathetic wanker. HTHYSPW
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Fred, you're a dick.
Joe 90 Yeah, but he’s still preferable to you.
Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread I fancy a new wife
Memnoch
3 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread ROOD threads
Lovely Fred
3 Likes Lovely Fred liked a post by Fork Me in the thread ROOD threads
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 21 - Bugs
Luna The Flea By John Donne Mark but this flea, and mark in this, How little that which thou deniest me is; It sucked me first, and now sucks thee, And in this flea our two bloods mingled be; Thou know’st that this cannot be said A sin, nor...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by sphinx in the thread Is sex with your cousin reasonable?
sphinx It was a song.......
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Radiation:Fukushima reactors update
Chris Mitchell I'm glad your nine years of deep research paid off in the end, Kino.
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Cities
Fork Me Adam and the Ants formed in 1977 at the height of the UK punk boom. Malcolm McLaren at some time took over their management. In January of 1980, he convinced the entire band (apart from Adam himself) to leave to play with a new band he was creating...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread ROOD threads
Scrotnig There seem to be several ROOD threads at the moment, talking abiut ROOD things. :irked: I think we should have some nice, harmless threads for gentle, sensitive types (such as myself) who steer clear of ROOD things. :yup2:
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Fred, you're a dick.
Reg Perrin Just thought I'd let you know.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread CANZUK
Lovely Fred How about attempting to get an education?
Lovely Fred
4 Likes Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Fred, you're a dick.
Luna Reg, assuming you are using the word 'dick' as a euphemism for penis I would dispute your statement on the grounds that penises are useful.
Lovely Fred
Luna :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lovely Fred
Chris Mitchell No, no - I corrupted Fred. He used to be such a nice boy.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread ROOD threads
parsonstreet You need a sub forum for sensitive types.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC