Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Memnoch
3 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Duck face
Fork Me
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread High-fructose corn syrup
Nice Fred I'm hungry. I ate a curry with rice for breakfast, but lunch (garlic bread) was at noon so I haven't eaten for over 16 hours. I think I'll have a glass of milk.
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Plastic Bertie
Fork Me Have some more time now, so I've looked it up properly. His mother was from Ukraine. Plastic Bertrand released 6 LPs between 1978 and 1983. The first, An1, was the only one that was big in the English speaking world, this was the one that included...
Dordie
3 Likes Dordie liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread 15 days
Lord Ponsonby Certain lefties are very conspicuous by their absence. No names, no.... Oh, alright then....that idiot Perrin and the lush lezzer
Dordie
4 Likes Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread 15 days
Scrotnig :s3 15 days 15 days until the treacherous, anti-democratic types finally realise their 3+ years of trying to overturn a democratic result *just because they didn't like it* have failed. Failed. Failed. Failed.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Fuck You Forkers!
Fork Me Excellent. I make those posts for one reason - to piss you off. Every time you bump this thread you prove that I have been successful and make me more eager to carry on. Mind you, you're so fucking stupid that you'll keep bumping this thread even...
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Plastic Bertie
Fork Me The real Plastic Bertrand (Roger Jouret) is Belgian, in that he was born in Brussels, but his father is French (his mother was Soviet, but not Russian, I forget which modern country it would be, but I'll look it up later). He pretty much disappeared...
Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Luna in the thread Plastic Bertie
Luna The only Plastic Bertie I know of is this one that Santa brought me for Christmas - he was full of Liquorice Allsorts though, not Rice Krispies!
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Luna in the thread Just watched a drug bust
Luna Too late, Bill. 'The Scotsman' newspaper already claimed it for the Pagans in 2006!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread How hapless is Iran?
Fork Me ...spouted a load of waffle that didn't explain what difference it made at all. It was totally irrelevent, and still is.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread How hapless is Iran?
Fork Me Why do you think I would have any interest whatsoever in doing that? They're sabre rattling, like governments always do at times like this. It means nothing.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Are you having a Brexit party?
Luna On the 31st I will be out - dining with friends - at a smart restaurant in town. Nothing what ever to do with brexit though. We will be celebrating my birthday - which is actually 28th but 31st was the only time I could round up all the gang...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Blair
Nice Fred I could try - Maybe a false accusation but he deserves it
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Blair
Luna Can you not convince someone that he is drug dealer/maker/taker?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Duck face
Luna Actually - it is an improvement on the original!
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread 15 days
Scrotnig Ah, here's one of them. Yes, you always DID dismiss opinions you don't like as "trolling". Like your lot tried to do with the referendum. It didn't make any difference then, either.
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread 15 days
Scrotnig Ah, here's one of them. Yes, you always DID dismiss opinions you don't like as "trolling". Like your lot tried to do with the referendum. It didn't make any difference then, either.
Nice Fred
3 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread 15 days
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Christmas Crackers
Fork Me Fuck off, it's January.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Plastic Bertie
Luna Looks like Peter Capaldi - in drag!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Plastic Bertie
Luna The only Plastic Bertie I know of is this one that Santa brought me for Christmas - he was full of Liquorice Allsorts though, not Rice Krispies!
Nice Fred
4 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread 15 days
Scrotnig :s3 15 days 15 days until the treacherous, anti-democratic types finally realise their 3+ years of trying to overturn a democratic result *just because they didn't like it* have failed. Failed. Failed. Failed.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Just watched a drug bust
Bill. MC Ah well at least there will be much less McHeroin addition in Scotland after the SNP achieve one of their aims. i.e. to turn Scotland into an Islamic nation.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread How hapless is Iran?
Scrotnig Union Flags were being burned in Iran last week by demonstrators chanting 'Death To Britain'. Then you come into a thread about Iran, and - surprise, surprise - you find lefties defending the country. :rolleyes:
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Plastic Bertie
Dordie I plead ignorant through apathy and offer my insincere apology in a sort of kick around attitude. BTW. my TV is voice command.......to be able to switch it on might be of advantage.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC