Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Ignore the lockdown
Lord Ponsonby Martha and her unrivalled personal experience of dating. Can you imagine chatting about ivy league and being accused of failing to address points all evening? Stuff that.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Liquid, Solid or Gas?
Fork Me I don't know. I know that diamond does, diamonds float in liquid carbon, which must look pretty cool! But that's another element. I've been thinking of what MIGHT be. First thought Hydrogen sulfide (H2S), but I looked it up and it doesn't. Makes...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Beirut bomb
Fork Me It's now been confirmed that Trump's statement that he got the information after talking to the generals has now been shown to be an lie.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Track of the Day: Amusing Songs
Bill. MC
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Track of the Day: Amusing Songs
Bill. MC
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Amusing Songs
Fork Me A comedy song from Irish/English indie band Stump. Their released just two albums and 5 singles in their short career together. This was their only hit, reaching number 72 in the UK charts. That JUST makes it a hit, officially, in the UK charts,...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Blow Off
Fairy_Nuff :dohh:
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Alice in the thread Ignore the lockdown
Alice Wait until London goes back into lockdown, let's see how many politicians sneak out because it's a different rule for them.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Amusing Songs
Luna Who could forget this one - no matter how hard they tried!!:bigsmile:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread John Denver
TheDruid 3X3 To Blow Off - A North American Metaphor meaning Rudely Ignoring Advice. 3X3
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Track of the Day: Amusing Songs
Bill. MC
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Track of the Day: Amusing Songs
Bill. MC
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Ignore the lockdown
Bill. MC 'the BBC wont lie'. Yes that made me laugh too.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Black Lancasters
Lord Ponsonby Too.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Blow Off
TheDruid 3X3 I decided to split off the Conversation on 'Blowing Off' away from the John Denver Memorial Thread where it is not very Appropriate to discuss such things on a Memorial Thread. 3X3
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Ignore the lockdown
BobBobson Exactly the sort of glib response I would expect from someone who has made a living taking kids out their family homes to be abused in foster homes.
Bill. MC
3 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Ignore the lockdown
BobBobson How about this one. How about my senile 84 year old uncle, who is in a care home, and who was prevented from seeing his wife for almost 5 months. He caught Covid19 (or at least some coronavirus/inlfuenza-bug they decided to call Covid19), he...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Black Lancasters
Lovely Fred You have to remember Britain was a major force in warplane design at that time.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Beirut bomb
TheDruid 3X3 I Hate Beirut Bombs!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Ignore the lockdown
BobBobson The man has experience of the great big wide world, and has learned a lot from it. ....whereas you are just a fucking girly ponce who has sat in cushy public sector job all your life, providing paedo's with children to abuse.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Ignore the lockdown
Chris Mitchell Yes, same in Leicester. Under the "strict" lockdown, we could meet in gardens. Now they've "relaxed" it, we can't. The university have buggered things up a bit by telling all their students that the "good news" is that restrictions have been lifted...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Ignore the lockdown
BobBobson How about this one. How about my senile 84 year old uncle, who is in a care home, and who was prevented from seeing his wife for almost 5 months. He caught Covid19 (or at least some coronavirus/inlfuenza-bug they decided to call Covid19), he...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Ignore the lockdown
BobBobson Exactly the sort of glib response I would expect from someone who has made a living taking kids out their family homes to be abused in foster homes.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Ignore the lockdown
Alice I'm in Greater Manchester and we're in some sort of waste of time lockdown where we can go to work or the pub, go shopping or get our hair done, meeting loads of randoms, but we can't go and visit family in their gardens.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Ignore the lockdown
Fairy_Nuff Me too. My Father in Law was 85 on Monday. Mr. N and his dad went to the pub for 'a swift one' (3 hours :rofl:), but unfortunately the plans we had for the Sunday with the rest of the family (a party/bbq in the garden) had to be scrapped. Crazy...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC