Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Where is Perrin?
Scrotnig Fled once his predictions that we'd stay in the EU turned out to be RONG. The democratic will of the people prevailed, and lefties only support that if they happen to agree with it.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Ask Memnoch anything
Memnoch Don't you f'kin start! :D
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread A Sign of Spring?
Chris Mitchell That would make more sense - but the flowers really do look like hawthorn: https://www.lovethegarden.com/uk-en/article/hawthorn-crataegus
Luna
Chris Mitchell How about blackthorn, which apparently does bloom from March onwards? https://essitolling.wordpress.com/2012/04/21/beware-the-blackthorn-winter/
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Stormy Weather
Fairy_Nuff That was the first one. There was another a week later that they named Dennis. 'Our' mudlarker is clearly behind the times. :rolleyes:
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread A Sign of Spring?
Luna In spite of storms, gales, rain, hail and snow - this lovely tree is in full blossom. Does anyone know what type of tree it is?
TheDruid 3X3
4 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Stormy Weather
Memnoch Would that be the God whose first commandment was "Go forth and multiply"? If God hates sex, who do you suppose invented it?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread A Sign of Spring?
Luna It could be (according to RHS)) a Winter Flowering Cherry! As you say - much to early for Hawthorn - plus - it has no thorns or scent. Hawthorn has both. It is very pretty though.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread A Sign of Spring?
parsonstreet Nothing is looking attractive in Bristol yet. It doesn't help living next to a motorway with graffiti and fly tipping.
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread A Sign of Spring?
Luna In spite of storms, gales, rain, hail and snow - this lovely tree is in full blossom. Does anyone know what type of tree it is?
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Ask Memnoch anything
Luna Cantata 208 - was privileged to sing this, solo, in York Minster many years ago.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread A Sign of Spring?
Luna It could be (according to RHS)) a Winter Flowering Cherry! As you say - much to early for Hawthorn - plus - it has no thorns or scent. Hawthorn has both. It is very pretty though.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Ask Memnoch anything
Luna Cantata 208 - was privileged to sing this, solo, in York Minster many years ago.
Luna
Chris Mitchell It looks exactly like hawthorn, but that doesn't normally blossom until April.
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Dordie in the thread Happy birthday, Dordie
Dordie I will consult my two friends Forker and Memnoch, if they come up with definitive advice I will let you know immediately.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Happy birthday, Dordie
Fork Me Tell him to fuck off, then have a happy birthday.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread Happy birthday, Dordie
Dordie I will consult my two friends Forker and Memnoch, if they come up with definitive advice I will let you know immediately.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Alice in the thread Well that was inevitable, wasn't it?
Alice Sounds like a certain someone is missing a certain someone. Some big shoes for Parson to fill, is he up to it, I'm not sure.
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Sheldon in the thread Lightbulb jokes
Sheldon Bazinga!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Ask the idiot Druid anything
Memnoch And you thought it would be fun to incite people to encourage him. Christmas card list = shorter.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Arguments against flat Earth.
parsonstreet This is a good joke doing then rounds on the internet: A flat-earther's greatest fear is...Sphere itself.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Putting Someone on Ignore = Argument Lost
parsonstreet :*rolleye:
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Ask Memnoch anything
Joe 90 I fully accepted the fact that you’re a fat little fraud some considerable time ago.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Ask Memnoch anything
Memnoch Because the universe was created by a nazi who hated parsonstreet so much he made it just so parsonstreet could suffer in it and it's all everyone else's fault as well obviously now buy me a house thank you. HTH
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Ask the idiot Druid anything
Memnoch And you thought it would be fun to incite people to encourage him. Christmas card list = shorter.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC