Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Knickerless parson
parsonstreet I have my underwear on anyway
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Scotland could be like Greece
Memnoch A few millimetres of tin foil between me and the vacuum of space? Think I'll pass on that. :)
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread For Memnoch (Doctor Who again)
Scrotnig The thread got closed! Oops.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread For Memnoch (Doctor Who again)
Nice Fred Oi! I'm not nasty.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Dordie in the thread Anything the EU ....
Dordie Gets up to now could be construed as spite. Take note of and and analyze them.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Happy Birthday ...
Joe 90 None of which alters the fact that Brexit isn't Christmas (or New Year), or that it isn't due to happen until Friday. Your general repulsiveness hasn't gone unnoticed, that's for sure. Fortunately, I don't travel by bus, so I only encounter...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Knickerless parson
parsonstreet He seemed to age well.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Knickerless parson
parsonstreet I have my underwear on anyway
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread For Memnoch (Doctor Who again)
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread For Memnoch (Doctor Who again)
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread For Memnoch (Doctor Who again)
Luna You are, in fact, a nasty, foul mouthed pervert!
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by superwoman in the thread Won't it be nice.....
superwoman Shuddup !!!! :)
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Happy Birthday ...
Joe 90 None of which alters the fact that Brexit isn't Christmas (or New Year), or that it isn't due to happen until Friday. Your general repulsiveness hasn't gone unnoticed, that's for sure. Fortunately, I don't travel by bus, so I only encounter...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Dordie in the thread Going well!
Dordie Do not miss smoking in the slightest....I am astounded at how easy it has been.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Scotland could be like Greece
Memnoch Sturgeon says the EU flag will continue to fly over St Andrew's House after Brexit. Yes, and I could fly the NASA flag from my house but it won't make me an astronaut. :rolleyes:
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Scotland could be like Greece
Memnoch Sturgeon says the EU flag will continue to fly over St Andrew's House after Brexit. Yes, and I could fly the NASA flag from my house but it won't make me an astronaut. :rolleyes:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Happy Birthday ...
Luna Thank you, Sphinx, I knew someone would bring cake!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Won't it be nice.....
Luna Are you prophesying an imminent heat wave, Dordie?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Won't it be nice.....
superwoman Shuddup !!!! :)
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Won't it be nice.....
Nice Fred No snow here yet
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread I'm cobbling dinner today.
Luna My kind of cobbles, Dordie,! Yummy!
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Dordie in the thread I'm cobbling dinner today.
Dordie Mashed potatoes, heap of fried onion and bacon.
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread For Memnoch (Doctor Who again)
Scrotnig Oh dear. I just "lost my shit" a bit (see how good I am at using youth phrases?) over on the Doctor Who forum. I suspect this will get shifted....
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Happy Birthday ...
sphinx Happy Birthday Luna....hope you have a wonderful day! :torta:
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Won't it be nice.....
Dordie To get out of our homes without donning layers of clobber to keep out the fucking cold!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC