Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
parsonstreet What Eddie is doing is deeply misogynistic. He is typical of the so called liberal left and their fake values. Anyone who fails to see how misogynistic this is has to have their head examined, is a congenital idiot or a fake virtue signaller. ...
NotLaup
BobBobson I shall volunteer to stove deviant heeds reet in for the Wagner Group and redeem myself.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Why are Vegans so Religious?
parsonstreet Predictable comment. Foul demons I cast thee out!!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Sublime bliss
parsonstreet Don't be so hard on yourself.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Juvenile things to snigger at
Scrotnig .
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The titles of Notlaups posts
Scrotnig Iím sure thereís a lewd joke here somewhere, but that would be beneath me.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by KiNoRonin in the thread Awens To The 2022 Halloween Forum!
KiNoRonin Awens to the 2022 Halloween Forum! Scrotnig got it opened way ahead of the time I had in mind. I was going to start bugging him about after the First Week of October which has been the usual drill we have done for the past 10 years or so. ...
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Jack'o'Lantern
Luna Jack-O'-Lantern by John B. Tabb "JACK-O'-LANTERN, Jack-o'-Lantern, Tell me where you hide by day?" "In the cradle where the vapours Dream the sunlit hours away." "Jack-o'-Lantern, Jack-o'-Lantern,
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Racism
parsonstreet Nice hat NotLaup.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Putin's Threat Of Nuclear Weapons
Reg Perrin Yes, I agree. I could do with a bit of guidance on the matter.
Chris Mitchell
The New Prince So presumably you don't believe we need a police force?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Wasn't my idea, guv
Scrotnig NoÖcomplarisom actually. Phones donít like deliberately spelling things wrong.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The titles of Notlaups posts
Reg Perrin Poor Ponsonby. Forgive him, he know not what he is.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Scrotnig's "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!!" thread
Reg Perrin The same man is doing the same thing two years later. The consultant comes out and says "I have some bad news and some good news. The bad news is that your baby boy was born without eyelids, the good news is that we've circumcised him and he now has...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread PLEASE PRAY FOR ME
Scrotnig Have you genuinely no food? :(
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The titles of Notlaups posts
Reg Perrin I'm sure he'll give you a demonstration if you just need to watch to begin with. There's really no need to hint at what you desire Ponsonby, just spit it out.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The titles of Notlaups posts
Reg Perrin Try safe sex Ponsonby. That should reduce your anxiety. I'm sure Laup will teach you. PM him.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The titles of Notlaups posts
Fork Me He's in denial.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The titles of Notlaups posts
Reg Perrin Poor Ponsonby. Forgive him, he know not what he is.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Nine Lighters & Six Knives.
Okami Itto Just picked up these two Shakespeares, the black one's a No.1 and the other a No.3. First time I've seen a 3 they look real nice, the pictures are awful but you can see it's maybe curved looking and maybe longer at the tail end.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread The NHS is telling us to keep away again
The New Prince So presumably you don't believe we need a police force?
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Safe & Effective:
wishingwell There are people still wearing masks, I suppose there are some in London who still carry a posy around. I said to a mask wearing friend of mine (he has two masks and a face visor that he wears at the same time ) that it just makes him feel safe,...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The titles of Notlaups posts
Reg Perrin Try safe sex Ponsonby. That should reduce your anxiety. I'm sure Laup will teach you. PM him.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread The NHS is telling us to keep away again
The New Prince No, stupid posts like this are though. Are you a teenager?
BobBobson
Scrotnig Well it was good enough for Dr David KellyÖ

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC