Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Finally
Plutonium Fred, I recently had a meeting with my financial adviser. (A 'virtual' meeting obviously). He told me that his company had lost 5 clients, and 2 employees, to the virus. So this isn't some kind of made up thing like David Icke and the conspiracy...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day
Fork Me I put this in the foreign language songs thread, but it may as well go here as well. This is a live version.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day
Fork Me Yuk, why post the aweful Kylie version when the original is so much better?? Little Eva was the babysitter and housekeeper for famous songwriting couple, Goffin and King
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Track of the Day
Lovely Fred
Luna
Lovely Fred
Luna
Lovely Fred
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Day
sphinx
Matt
1 Like Matt liked a post by Fork Me in the thread iPhones
Fork Me I'm Android all the way. Apple is only any good if you buy EVERYTHING, my Android phone talks easily to my laptop and smartTV with no problem. iPhones are horrendously overpriced for what they are. If you bought an Android phone that cost the same...
Matt
1 Like Matt liked a post by ThinGun in the thread iPhones
ThinGun If you want to believe that Apple make the 'finer things in life' and prove to the rest of the world that you have been swallowed up by Apple's advertising, then go ahead. I work in a company where EVERYTHING is Apple - phones, laptops, PCs etc...
Matt
1 Like Matt liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Aircraft photos
Lovely Fred My favourites are anything with Merlins. I remember hearing their unmistakable music one day in Rotherham, looking up expecting to see a flight of spits and hurricanes, maybe a lanc, so you can imagine my surprise when. junkers 52 passed overhead. I...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Are these members still around?
Joe 90 I forgot to allow for the fact that by 1pm on any given day of the week, you’re usually too pissed to know who you’re responding to. My mistake. That would be you, Reg, as everybody can see. The answers aren’t flowing quite as freely for you as...
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Online learning
Luna I see why you like reading my posts. You could publish a whole paper about me.QUOTE] I probably could but I am not sure the world could stand the shock!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day
Luna
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day
Fork Me
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Are these members still around?
Reg Perrin I think Joe is more of this, but Evil Clown is even a bit too complimentary. I'd rename this character "Weedy Dick" or even "Tinsel Shit" otherwise the description is spot on:
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread iPhones
Reg Perrin Are you two swapping notes?
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Pagans Forum Rules!!!
sphinx Don't talk shit Fred. Kino has not harmed anyone, and IF a post of his may have upset another member's mental health, then I suggest that the member stop reading Kino's posts, and maybe this is not the site that they should retain membership of.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread How about a poem of the week thread?
sphinx Yes, I think there are a few of us would like it! :yup2:
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread How about a poem of the week thread?
Scrotnig What interest might there be in a poem of the week (or even day) thread? Rather than having specific subjects, I wondered if our resident poets might like to suggest a poem each week or day and post it up. Perhaps including a brief summary of...
Lovely Fred
2 Likes Lovely Fred liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Pagans Forum Rules!!!
Memnoch
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Matt in the thread Aircraft photos
Matt I really did miss a lot but I am thankful to see one Vulcan fly at-least :)
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread How about a poem of the week thread?
Scrotnig What interest might there be in a poem of the week (or even day) thread? Rather than having specific subjects, I wondered if our resident poets might like to suggest a poem each week or day and post it up. Perhaps including a brief summary of...
Lovely Fred
2 Likes Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Online learning
Luna I see why you like reading my posts. You could publish a whole paper about me.QUOTE] I probably could but I am not sure the world could stand the shock!
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread US navy
Lovely Fred Because an aggressive force is preparing for war, so you have to prepare a defense.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread What are Thoughts?
Luna Annoying little things that get in the way of sleep!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC