Latest Liked Posts

Alice
4 Likes Alice liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread #tradwife
parsonstreet Fred is the human equivalent of Chernobyl. Avoid at all costs
Alice
3 Likes Alice liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread #tradwife
Joe 90 You’re a dick.
Alice
1 Like Alice liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread I mildly trolled a Facebook group
Nice Fred I would be upset at being called a German. I can see your point.
Alice
2 Likes Alice liked a post by superwoman in the thread I mildly trolled a Facebook group
superwoman why’s that hun?
Alice
Fork Me Good for you, I choose to have a life instead.
Joe 90
Fork Me Did you even read the post? I said quite clearly I had already set it up via the headphone jack. It's just a pain in the arse because I had to go searching for a lead.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Dentist
Fork Me In what way? If you read my post, the first thing I complement her on is her skills in a professional role. Her appearance is an afterthought. Noticing that a woman is physically attractive is not sexist, defining her purely for that reason would...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread The telly.
Lord Ponsonby It is high time the licence fee was done away with. If anyone wants to watch the politically biased BBC, they can pay per view it.
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread The telly.
Luna I abandoned TV all together in 2003 - prefer DVDs - at least the 'repeats' are my own choice.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Luna in the thread The telly.
Luna I abandoned TV all together in 2003 - prefer DVDs - at least the 'repeats' are my own choice.
Lord Ponsonby
Fork Me Did you even read the post? I said quite clearly I had already set it up via the headphone jack. It's just a pain in the arse because I had to go searching for a lead.
Lord Ponsonby
Joe 90 ...You ’know things most people have to Google’..?
Joe 90
Lord Ponsonby Yes, we know. We are talking connection to an analogue input here, you useless dick. Forget spouting on about the aftermarket hdmi interface you just googled about in an attempt to look as if you know something about this subject because it is...
Joe 90
Lord Ponsonby More bullshit.
Luna
Memnoch They don't want you using your good speakers. They you want you to wear out their crap ones so you have to buy a new telly.
Luna
Lord Ponsonby I had to do the same. Hdmi outputs and optical but no phono outputs, only inputs. Crazy.
Luna
Fork Me Just bought a new Smart TV. Very nice. Set it up, but for some reason it only has phono inputs, not outputs. The instructions tell you how to connect to a digital sound system, but not an analogue one like mine. Looking at the outputs it does...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Man stabbed in Mosque
Bill. MC We are used to stabbings occuring on the streets, but in a mosque FFS! A mosque is supposed to be a holy place, like a church, but when was the last time a stabbing occured in a church by a fellow member of the congregation? Hence the reason...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread #tradwife
Luna Not usually - no. It is worrying!! I did - but I blamed the left over Lemon Chicken and rice I had yesterday for lunch. Those cats have reprogrammed my brain cells - I'll be all right again now.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread The essential "Being nice" thread
Luna I have just enjoyed a lovely evening with a good friend!
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Decisions, decisions
Luna Oooh - I could just eat sausage egg and chips!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Dordie in the thread Decisions, decisions
Dordie That's given me the idea for tomorrow, thank you.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread #tradwife
Joe 90 Standards are definitely slipping. Frankly, I’m surprised you didn’t throw up.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread #tradwife
Memnoch easily pleased?
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread A-Z of Things you like
Luna Especially if they have been dried out of doors!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC