Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I see the rightards
Reg Perrin Lol... Fred complains about "old news" and then invokes Henry V111. They're all over the place. And btw, I'm not comparing her with Begum and I agree with the courts. How many times do you need to be told that?
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I see the rightards
Reg Perrin So Fred, what kind of terrorism is acceptable to you and what's the statute of limitations on that?
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Lefties - Explain - Shamima Begum
Fork Me Aaah, I see, you've turned into Scrot. You want people to explain why they want something that they don't want. You've also left the thread where people explain their views and opened a new one demanding they explain their views. Pathetic,
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Lefties - Explain - Shamima Begum
Scrotnig I agree. We already have an exact, current duplicate of this thread with plenty of discussion. All this one does is fragment that discussion.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread I see the rightards
Lord Ponsonby Lefties are nuts. They should be locked up. Or deported.
Lovely Fred
Memnoch Mine is a tribute to Monty Python and The Simpsons it is the cowl of Death from The Meaning Of Life worn backwards with a picture of Bart Simpson painted on it and a picture of my real face painted on top of that.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 40 - Toys
Luna Let your mind wander in the garden of childhood and choose a favourite toy! Teddy Bear By A. A. Milne A bear, however hard he tries, Grows tubby without exercise. Our Teddy Bear is short and fat, Which is not to be wondered at;
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Shamima Begum
Joe 90 I Noticed that you Have Changed your Avatar. It looks like Some Sort of Skeletor Character off that Masters of the Universe Franchise. Tell us What it is, or I May Subject you to a Series of Inane Questions. Also if it is Not Skeletor I will...
Fork Me
Memnoch Mine is a tribute to Monty Python and The Simpsons it is the cowl of Death from The Meaning Of Life worn backwards with a picture of Bart Simpson painted on it and a picture of my real face painted on top of that.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Avatars
Joe 90 My latest avatar is not meant to be a representation of the grim reaper. My previous avatar was not some sort of Auto Racing Symbol. In fact, you’d have to have lived on Mars (or in Canada) for the past 50 years or so to reach such a conclusion. ...
Luna
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Lefties - Explain - Shamima Begum
Scrotnig I agree. We already have an exact, current duplicate of this thread with plenty of discussion. All this one does is fragment that discussion.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 40 - Toys
misty15 My Little Doll I once had a sweet little doll, dears, The prettiest doll in the world; Her cheeks were so red and so white, dears, And her hair was so charmingly curled. But I lost my poor little doll, dears, As I played in the...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Covid19 hospitalisations
Lord Ponsonby All we have is a lockdown of small businesses with big corporations being allowed to continue to trade.Theres a huge elephant in the room and almost everyone, especially the furlough brigade, are ignoring it. Covid is infecting less people and it...
Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Shamima Begum
Joe 90 I Noticed that you Have Changed your Avatar. It looks like Some Sort of Skeletor Character off that Masters of the Universe Franchise. Tell us What it is, or I May Subject you to a Series of Inane Questions. Also if it is Not Skeletor I will...
Fork Me
Alice I would like to change mine, I've got a great one in which I'm stood next to a 6ft snowman, via mobile but it isn't an option.
Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread F.A.O. Mr Mitchell
Fork Me That was disappointing. I thought you were going to interrogate him about his avatar.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Shamima Begum
Lovely Fred Did Lord Haw Haw?
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Shamima Begum
Memnoch Interesting. A man who has spent the past year bleating about having his freedoms removed now supports the banishment of a person who was born in the UK and who has not been convicted of a criminal offence by a jury of her peers. Evidently the...
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Shamima Begum
Fork Me That was also my opinion initially. Terrorism is a global problem and it'll only be defeated by the international community working together. However, the court has now made a decision and I respect that, they've decreed bringing her back would be...
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Shamima Begum
Fork Me Your an idiot, and for all your silly and stupid one word "abuse" responses, also highly abusive. I never wanted her back in the country, however, I did think she had a right to her case being heard in court so a correct judgment could be made. ...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread F.A.O. Mr Mitchell
Luna Would I dare?
Fork Me
Luna Mine is just an image which I found appealing.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread F.A.O. Mr Mitchell
Fork Me That was disappointing. I thought you were going to interrogate him about his avatar.
Fairy_Nuff
3 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread F.A.O. Mr Mitchell

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC