Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Dodgy callers
Lovely Fred Only complain if they weren't black or you'll be a racist.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Dodgy callers
Plutonium You allowed him to shove a cotton bud up your nose? I'd tell him to shove it you-know-where!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Dodgy callers
Plutonium OK this is just a heads up for people on this forum. In these difficult times, be especially vigilant against people who ring your bell (other than legitimate callers whom you know). I've had three dodgy callers in recent weeks. I've been doing...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: One Hit Wonders
Fork Me One hit wonders is a difficult one. I keep finding things I thought were one hit wonders, but a bit of research shows other hits.
Lovely Fred
2 Likes Lovely Fred liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Another day of my Non consensual existence.
Joe 90 Why not try complaining about the same thing.............over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Life's autumn
Lovely Fred I'm trying to think of a reason ... hang on ... no ... I failed.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Disengaging with toxic twats
Joe 90 Brian's getting successfully trolled............in his own troll thread. As an added bonus.............he's livid!
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Cooking With Dehydrated Fish & Seafood
Luna Not sure about that, Kino, never tried dehydrated fish. With things like mushrooms and other veg I refresh them in water then use them as normal - but much prefer fresh/frozen/tinned to dehydrated.. I suppose a lot would depend on what type of...
Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Dodgy callers
Chris Mitchell I had a bloke come round yesterday who said he noticed some loose roof tiles, and he could fix it for 200. I said "no thanks", but then he said he could test me for Covid-19 as he was an authorised medical person from the testing centre, and that...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Dodgy callers
Luna Thanks for the heads up,Plutonium! One of the few good things about C19 is that it has kept the Mormons, JWs and other such god botherers at bay!
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Dodgy callers
Chris Mitchell I had a bloke come round yesterday who said he noticed some loose roof tiles, and he could fix it for 200. I said "no thanks", but then he said he could test me for Covid-19 as he was an authorised medical person from the testing centre, and that...
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by TortieCat in the thread Hello Everyone
TortieCat That is classic. The ecumenical cat - sounds like a kid's story!
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Dodgy callers
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Dodgy callers
Plutonium OK this is just a heads up for people on this forum. In these difficult times, be especially vigilant against people who ring your bell (other than legitimate callers whom you know). I've had three dodgy callers in recent weeks. I've been doing...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread Hard choices
Alice Looks more like a diseased sporran.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: One Hit Wonders
Fork Me This isn't the place for your silly trolling. Give it a rest, can you really not leave one forum that people can enjoy without your childish nonsense?
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: One Hit Wonders
Fork Me One hit wonders is a difficult one. I keep finding things I thought were one hit wonders, but a bit of research shows other hits.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by TortieCat in the thread Hello Everyone
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Hello Everyone
Fork Me We had one that used to go on holidays. She'd just suddenly disappear for weeks at a time, and then come back as if nothing had happened. The longest she was gone was 4 months. We thought she'd gone for good that time, but no, one day she just...
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by TortieCat in the thread Hello Everyone
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Another day of my Non consensual existence.
Joe 90 Why not try complaining about the same thing.............over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Post your home screen
bill jarvis I'll pass on that "pleasure", if you don't mind.
Dordie
4 Likes Dordie liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Disengaging with toxic twats
bill jarvis He's painted himself into a corner that he has no idea how to get out of.
Dordie
5 Likes Dordie liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Disengaging with toxic twats
bill jarvis Ignoring is the last resort of the defeated. I knew I could do it, Muppet.
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Putting people on ignore
Joe 90 Translation: I had a hissy fit, threatened Scrotnig and was duly placed on the naughty step for a week. Brian's bottom lip is still trembling. Fucking pussy.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC