Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Pinch, punch, first of the month
Scrotnig Pinch, punch, first of the month. White rabbits to you. Happy Yorkshire Day!
Luna
Scrotnig The truth.
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Who is holding BoJo's puppet strings?
Lord Ponsonby Yeah, somebody else is in charge. The other worrying thing is the censorship, all of the media are on board with the vaxx, the Internet is heavily censored by Google. Those in charge have whipped up mass hysteria to the point where the goons are...
Okami Itto
1 Like Okami Itto liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Millions set to be evicted starting today
Reg Perrin Perhaps Chickenshit could not be a callous c.unt. That ain't going to happen though.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Millions set to be evicted starting today
Memnoch Non-story. They're people who would have been evicted earlier but they got a reprieve. The need for said reprieve is now deemed to have passed and it's all back to normal. This would have happened anyway, it's just been deferred and those of little...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The Old Fashioned Family Butcher
Memnoch Yes, but perhaps best not use the words "critical mass" if you want to convince science-phobes. They'll put vids on the conspiracy sites about how nuclear meat will blow up the world. :D Trouble is deforestation already is long term, and most...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The Old Fashioned Family Butcher
Memnoch If people like it but have moral issues, then I think a substitute is perfectly reasonable. I like having clean clothes but I'm lazy and I have a moral problem with slavery, so I buy a washing machine. It's a substitute for unpaid human labour. :D
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Millions set to be evicted starting today
Memnoch Non-story. They're people who would have been evicted earlier but they got a reprieve. The need for said reprieve is now deemed to have passed and it's all back to normal. This would have happened anyway, it's just been deferred and those of little...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Millions set to be evicted starting today
BobBobson A not entirely unforseeable 'side effect' of Operation Lockdown. Just remember, it was the Dems who were the big lockdown fetishists, with Trump and the Republicans caught in between two worlds.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Millions set to be evicted starting today
Okami Itto Perhaps the above poster can look at it from another point of view. Landlords have been forced to keep tenants that might not have paid any rent since last September and come Monday morning the banks will have their hands out looking for all that...
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Millions set to be evicted starting today
Okami Itto It's working like a dream for Biden's donors. It's another big fuck you to the poor and working class from the party owned by Goldman Sachs, Raytheon and Wall Street.
BobBobson
2 Likes BobBobson liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Millions set to be evicted starting today
Okami Itto It's working like a dream for Biden's donors. It's another big fuck you to the poor and working class from the party owned by Goldman Sachs, Raytheon and Wall Street.
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Luna in the thread A Good death?
Luna This is very true. Unless one is a complete fatalist - this is also true. Not sure about this one, Parson. Followed and read your wiki link - the book sounds a bit dark - but oddly interesting - have found it on Amazon and ordered it. While...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The Old Fashioned Family Butcher
Memnoch It's already here, as I'm sure you know, but it's only going to be cost-effective if there's a huge demand. Many people won't even consider it because it sounds like science-fiction and people are using unhelpful expressions like "Frankenburger"....
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Old Fashioned Family Butcher
Fork Me Here you go. https://soylent.com/products/soylent-drink-mint-chocolate-1
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread The Old Fashioned Family Butcher
TheDruid 3X3 I have only seen Trailers of that Classic Suspense Thriller Starring Charlton Heston. Would Love to check it out some day. 3X3
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The Old Fashioned Family Butcher
Reg Perrin I'll be happy with Soylent green.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The Old Fashioned Family Butcher
Reg Perrin I'll be happy with Soylent green.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Vaccine Passports
Memnoch Mea Culpa! I forgot where I was for a moment there.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The Old Fashioned Family Butcher
Memnoch It's already here, as I'm sure you know, but it's only going to be cost-effective if there's a huge demand. Many people won't even consider it because it sounds like science-fiction and people are using unhelpful expressions like "Frankenburger"....
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The Old Fashioned Family Butcher
Reg Perrin They're pink. You'll love them.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Vaccine Passports
Reg Perrin Like I said, going to France is just a bonus. For those of us living in the real world, knowing first hand about the deaths and illness, and knowing first hand that this Country's Government couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery, let alone conduct...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Epstein's Autopsy
The New Prince Who did the other two belong to? Humans only have one hyoid bone. It is quite common for the hyoid bone to be fractured during a suicide by hanging, particularly in older people whose bones are brittle. They'd be looking for a serial...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Bulling at the Bullring
Chris Mitchell A lot of security staff at shopping centres are like that. I was yelled at by a security guard for taking a photo in a shopping centre. I think they can claim it's not a public place, but private property so you're allowed in under their rules. ...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Olympics
Scrotnig I've finally got this working. I think. The medals will show. They aren't real time, they need to be updated by me, which I will really only be able to do once a day.

BC Forums Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC