Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread FAO Forkers
Joe 90 ...said no one, ever.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Scotland is too White
Reg Perrin Don't be so fuckin stupid yer daft twat.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread My Assistant Moderators
Scrotnig And yet, you posted it in a public forum where anyone can reply. How odd that you should object when someone replies.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread My Assistant Moderators
Bill. MC As one of the appointed assitant moderators, I hereby recommend that Fork Me should be banned from this forem. He is nothing but an abusive and trouble making troll.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Plutonium in the thread FAO Forkers
Plutonium Your hypocrisy is that you dish out abuse, and you even have a self-justification for it in your sig, but if anyone responds in kind, you accuse them of "childish abuse". The classic tactic of the playground bully. Maybe you should just...
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Nothing About WTC?
Lord Ponsonby Find your own link, Martha.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the Day: Relationships
Scrotnig This song is a collaboration between Eminem and Rihanna. It highlights abusive domestic relationships. Itís really good. Released, unbelievably, ten years ago.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Track of the Day: Relationships
Reg Perrin As with many songs their lyrics take on a whole new meaning when you know the back story.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - 17 - Toys
Luna DID YOU EVER PLAY TAG WITH A TIGER? by Leroy F. Jackson Did you ever play tag with a tiger, Or ever play boo with a bear; Did you ever put rats in the rain-barrel To give poor old Granny a scare? It's fun to play tag with a tiger, It's fun for the...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread BLM Vandalism
Fork Me So, DID you complain when Lenin or Hussein's statues were pulled down, or this this statement just another example pf projection?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Relationships
Fork Me Animal (the coolest of all the Muppets) clearly wants a relationship with a fiery Latino...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Relationships
Fork Me You forgot to change the top of the page, it still has Friday's up.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by BobBobson in the thread New Music, that is also good?
BobBobson
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread FAO Forkers
Joe 90 ...said no one, ever.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread BLM Vandalism
Scrotnig Quite right. There are other ways of dealing with issues of this nature. However, the lefties have decided that vandalism is absolutely ok, as long as they happen to agree with the cause. Furthermore, they have decided that, as usual, anyone who...
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread FAO Forkers
bill jarvis Not even "jack booted little Nazis? Even though they don't wear jack boots, they're not little and they're not Nazis.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread FAO Forkers
TheDruid 3X3 Plutonioum Is Perfectly Correct! 3X3
Luna
parsonstreet Tiger parenting is a form of strict or demanding parenting https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_parenting
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread BLM Vandalism
Chris Mitchell When statues of Lenin were ripped down in former Soviet countries, or the statue of Saddam was torn down in Iraq, did you protest then?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread BLM Vandalism
Scrotnig Yes but they were complete and utter tyrants, whereas....erm....errr....actually Iíll have to come back to you on this one.
TheDruid 3X3
3 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread FAO Forkers
bill jarvis Not even "jack booted little Nazis? Even though they don't wear jack boots, they're not little and they're not Nazis.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Plutonium in the thread FAO Forkers
Plutonium Like yourself, for example.
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Scotland is too White
Bill. MC Blacken or brownen your face with either fake sun tan oil or boot-polish.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread "4,3,2,1" The Beatles in time.
Luna Ill mannered lout chewing gum all through the conversation!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Track of the Day: Hands
Bill. MC

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC