Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Leave v2.0
Memnoch The technical term is Remainers.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Bring back old Maggie - all is forgiven
Scrotnig Gasp! :eek10:
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Leave v2.0
Memnoch The technical term is Remainers.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Plutonium in the thread PC Idiocy
Plutonium This is absolutely bonkers.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread PC Idiocy
Bill. MC Like I said in a previous thread - we need to nip this nonsense in the bud. Everyone who cares about this issue should boycott the company responsible for dropping the universally recognized symbol.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread You couldn't make this Shit up
Bill. MC Somebody please, put a bullet through his head.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread You couldn't make this Shit up
Bill. MC Cause I am getting sick of this shit.
Nice Fred
Bill. MC Well done! I am proud of you.
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Leave v2.0
Memnoch No, this isn't a new strategy for people who want a self-governing, democratic and independent UK. It's one for the parliamentarians and others who have tried to prevent it. Leave. Go on, fuck off. Into the waiting chains of your foreign...
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Luna in the thread PC Idiocy
Luna The world is going to hell in a high-speed handcart! https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10175784/always-sanitary-towels-axe-venus-symbol-from-packaging-trans-people/
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread PC Idiocy
Nice Fred The idiocy is astounding - Ban them, or gas them, either will do
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Memnoch in the thread You couldn't make this Shit up
Memnoch In a thread entitled "You couldn't make this shit up". I see what you did there. Clever. Sorry, did I say clever? A slip of the tongue. What I meant to say was in your dreams. It does raise an interesting question of consent though. It...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread You couldn't make this Shit up
Nice Fred I got banned from a left wing forum when I told the (true) story of when beat up a poof that cock fondled and made sucking gestures at my genitals. He got the kicking he well deserved but that, in the eyes of the political left, is a hate crime. ...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Leave v2.0
Memnoch No, this isn't a new strategy for people who want a self-governing, democratic and independent UK. It's one for the parliamentarians and others who have tried to prevent it. Leave. Go on, fuck off. Into the waiting chains of your foreign...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread QUIZ: What Part of a Pumpkin Spice Latte Are You?
Luna Snap!
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Cameron: Right for the wrong reason.
Scrotnig An excellent Eddie Tranter style post, you missed off the bit about being there to pull the lever though.
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Boris sent the letter
Nice Fred Even if you dislike Boris, you have to admire his style on this one.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Anyone following strictly?
Memnoch Surprised David James lasted as long as he did. He dances like my brother who has a similar physique. Children run away crying. Shame he's not going to be in it for Halloween week because they would absolutely have to dress him up as Lurch or Herman...
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The coming Brexit citizenship crisis
Memnoch Please allow me to assure you most wholeheartedly and with no fear of contradiction that for me ever to forget that is a total impossibility.
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread PC Idiocy
Luna The world is going to hell in a high-speed handcart! https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10175784/always-sanitary-towels-axe-venus-symbol-from-packaging-trans-people/
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread QUIZ: What Part of a Pumpkin Spice Latte Are You?
Memnoch Sorry... people put pumpkins in coffee? Americans no doubt.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread QUIZ: What Part of a Pumpkin Spice Latte Are You?
sphinx You Are the Pumpkin You are down to earth and easygoing. You take life as it comes, without too much nostalgia or anticipation. You practice gratitude on a regular basis, and you are connected to the world around you. You see the beauty in...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Boris sent the letter
Memnoch The Germans have a dilemma. If they instruct their Polish puppet to extend, there's a danger Parliament will use the delay to force a second referendum, which Remain could win. That would be most annoying to Germany because those verdammt britischer...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The coming Brexit citizenship crisis
Scrotnig The public said no to that. So we are coming out. Even though treacherous anti-democratic politicians keep trying to demonstrate that they think democracy only matters when the vote goes their way. What an eye opener this past few years has been....
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread You couldn't make this Shit up
Nice Fred No - I kicked the fuck out of him and left his face in a bloody mess as he deserved. If I'd done that to a woman and she got the upper hand, I'd expect the same to happen to me. Sex attackers should be castrated.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC