Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread What are Thoughts?
Luna Annoying little things that get in the way of sleep!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Matt in the thread Are these members still around?
Matt No one will groom me, they can get stuffed!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread A War
Lovely Fred America pulled out of the international treaty with Iran. America pulled out of the open skies treaty America has been talking about restarting nuclear tests America started a trade war with China However, only a total moron would start a war ......
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day
Fork Me
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread The lockdown isn't working
Joe 90 Chipping Norton.
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Are these members still around?
Reg Perrin Oh.....and there was the foreman who alway thought he was cool by mixing it with one of the lads when in reality everyone else thought he was an arse licking dick.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Matt in the thread Happy birthday, Sphinx
Matt Happy Birthday!! x
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Happy birthday, Sphinx
parsonstreet Happy birthday sphinx
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Matt in the thread Are these members still around?
Matt No one will groom me, they can get stuffed!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Are these members still around?
Lord Ponsonby You'll have to excuse Reg, he was bullied at school and had his head flushed down the toilet. As a consequence, he's been talking shit ever since.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Are these members still around?
Joe 90 Always. And you’re still jumping to order. Good lad.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread iPhones
Joe 90 Like all the finer things in life, iPhones cost a little more than the alternatives. I tried several Android phones; from HTC, Sony and Samsung......and they were all garbage. Never again. When you upgrade, the new iPhone SE has the A13 chipset...
Matt
2 Likes Matt liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread iPhones
Joe 90 Like all the finer things in life, iPhones cost a little more than the alternatives. I tried several Android phones; from HTC, Sony and Samsung......and they were all garbage. Never again. When you upgrade, the new iPhone SE has the A13 chipset...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day
Luna Just for Forkers!! :hide:
Matt
1 Like Matt liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread iPhones
Lovely Fred iphones are a bad deal. They have lower specs that many Android phones, but charge more for their units.
Matt
2 Likes Matt liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread A War
Lovely Fred America pulled out of the international treaty with Iran. America pulled out of the open skies treaty America has been talking about restarting nuclear tests America started a trade war with China However, only a total moron would start a war ......
Matt
1 Like Matt liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Aircraft photos
Lovely Fred You really missed out on that. The 4 Vulcan scramble was amazing in every way, then the lightning displays ... WOW! Imagine the power available to the pilot taking the aircraft a zero feet down the runway at just short of mach 1, then tipping...
Matt
1 Like Matt liked a post by Luna in the thread Hello
Luna I am fine. Still writing. Won £50 last year by coming second in a short story competition, had some more poetry published, am current reworking a novel I began - years ago
Matt
1 Like Matt liked a post by Plutonium in the thread US navy
Plutonium Taiwan is another factor. I wonder if Fred thinks it has the right to self-determination, or whether China has the right to invade it.
Matt
1 Like Matt liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread US navy
Lovely Fred Because an aggressive force is preparing for war, so you have to prepare a defense.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day
Plutonium
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Track of the Day
ThinGun
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Track of the Day
ThinGun
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Under the Rose Moon.
Lord Ponsonby That was wonderful, Luna. Thank you. :love: v:1
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by ThinGun in the thread The lockdown isn't working
ThinGun All things Brighton beautiful...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC