Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I wish we were still in the EU!
Reg Perrin UK: 31.41% Deaths 124,025 Spain: 5.9% Deaths 70,501 Germany: 5.4% Deaths 72,007 Italy: 5.4% Deaths 98,974 France: 4.6% Deaths 87,835 Yeah, we've done...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Walking Staff Making
TheDruid 3X3 Just like what I have been doing with my Walking Staff Making! 3X3
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Mirage
Lord Ponsonby I say Luna running towards me in slow motion on a deserted beach, arms out stretched just like in the films. It was very romantic.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Do you try and be Politcally correct?
TheDruid 3X3 I try to be Politically Correct but I can not stand it when other People of Other Races, Creeds or Colors do not practice Political Correctness while expecting us White Caucasians to be PC. When it comes to that sort of thing, I have seen loads...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by superwoman in the thread Do you try and be Politcally correct?
superwoman silly old farts
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Mirage
TheDruid 3X3 I have seen such Mirages while Driving across the Prairies of Saskatchewan. It happens on Hot Clear Summer Days when you can see the Blue Sky being Reflected off of the Ground making it look like there some Blue Water on the Ground. 3X3
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Mirage
TheDruid 3X3 I have seen such Mirages while Driving across the Prairies of Saskatchewan. It happens on Hot Clear Summer Days when you can see the Blue Sky being Reflected off of the Ground making it look like there some Blue Water on the Ground. 3X3
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Mirage
Fork Me It's not our brains being tricked. A mirage is formed by light bending through different air pressures in the atmosphere. Light enters a camera lens in the same way that it enters the eye. All true mirages will work with photography.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Mirage
Fork Me roads looking like they have water on them when they don't is a common mirage, it's a type of "inferior mirage". The way stuff seems to wobble behind hot air is also an example of an inferior mirage. Ships appearing to hover above the horizon are...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Mirage
Fork Me It's not our brains being tricked. A mirage is formed by light bending through different air pressures in the atmosphere. Light enters a camera lens in the same way that it enters the eye. All true mirages will work with photography.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread My latest purchase.
Fork Me Hot on the heels of the Wind In The Willows album, I seem to have got i the groove of "before they were famous" albums. I've just ordered an original Swedish release of this: Her first ever album, released in 1968, the year I was born, and 6...
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Peanuts
Fairy_Nuff Nuts! :-|
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Control/Brought back!!
Scrotnig You might not have noticed as you're abroad now, but in the UK, the government has decided to use the pandemic to wipe out small retailers - and other small businesses - by banning them from trading whilst allowing large companies to sell the same...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Week: 16 - Stars
Fork Me One of the funkier versions of this song. Spooky and Sue were put together in the Netherlands, although Sue is British. The Spooky that appeared on TV wasn't the same Spooky that sang on the recordings. It cause a minor "Milli Vanilli" type...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Week: 16 - Stars
Plutonium Star of the County Down is a traditional Irish ballad. It seems that like many such songs (such as Danny Boy), it has relatively recent lyrics set to a much older tune. Wiki says that the lyrics were written by Cathal MacGarvey (18661927), to a...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Week: 16 - Stars
Plutonium When the Stars Go Blue is an alternative country song released by American singer songwriter Ryan Adams in 2001. It has been covered by various artists. I like this version by Norwegian artists I hadn't heard of called Venke Knutson (beware of...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Week: 16 - Stars
Plutonium Sometimes when looking up tracks that fit the current theme, I unexpectedly come across a band I hadn't heard of which also fits the theme. This is the Star Band, formed in Senegal in 1960, to celebrate the country's independence from France.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Week: 16 - Stars
Luna The Master!
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Week: 16 - Stars
Luna
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Week: 16 - Stars
Fork Me One of the funkier versions of this song. Spooky and Sue were put together in the Netherlands, although Sue is British. The Spooky that appeared on TV wasn't the same Spooky that sang on the recordings. It cause a minor "Milli Vanilli" type...
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Week: 16 - Stars
Luna
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Week: 16 - Stars
Luna The Master!
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Awen
Luna https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awen#Neo-Druidic_symbol
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Awen
Bill. MC Thanks for posting the link, but it doesn't answer my question or tell me things I don't already know.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Week: 16 - Stars
Plutonium Sometimes when looking up tracks that fit the current theme, I unexpectedly come across a band I hadn't heard of which also fits the theme. This is the Star Band, formed in Senegal in 1960, to celebrate the country's independence from France.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC