Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread R.I.P. Famous people.
TheDruid 3X3 Ever heard of Vincent Price, the Legendary Horror and Suspense Movie Actor?: https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/838/vincent-price I am watching a Vincent Price movie on ME/TV and it just dawned on me. The Spooky Mysterious Aura...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Your Canned Goods
Lord Ponsonby It tastes disgusting.
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig There or thereabouts, yes.
Chris Mitchell
Luna Good grief, Scrotnig, do we really cost you £100 per month? I had no idea.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Women
Luna But of course we can ... Oh, you meant attached ... Ooops ... I'll fetch my coat!! :hide2::vroam:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Will you two be hypocrites Ponsonby and Scrot?
Scrotnig I’m in Band D and I’m on Direct Debit, but there will be some small-print exclusion that means I don’t get it. That’s how it usually is. My money’s on the “single person discount”, that has come into play with other things so it wouldn’t surprise...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Finland & Sweden
TheDruid 3X3 I know that Finland & Sweden are now applying for NATO Membership. But I have been wondering if they have Signed a Mutual Defense Pact with each other. Have they Signed a Defense Pact with each other that could become BATO. BAltic Treaty...
Scrotnig
parsonstreet I'm rich! Rich beyond my wildest dreams!!
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Phone problem
Chris Mitchell I mentioned earlier I was having the jumping cursor bug on Facebook but not BC (not directly related to voice dictation), and a quick Google search shows that there are lots of people complaining about it - and all those posts have been in the last...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Monkey Pox again!
Reg Perrin I've corrected your post
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Phone problem
Reg Perrin I've just checked my Android version, it's 7.1.2. the phone says it's up to date. I see the latest version is 12. I've turned Windows updating off because of its check on legitimate software, consequently Windows says my system is at risk. I've put...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Phone problem
Chris Mitchell I mentioned earlier I was having the jumping cursor bug on Facebook but not BC (not directly related to voice dictation), and a quick Google search shows that there are lots of people complaining about it - and all those posts have been in the last...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread R.I.P. Famous people.
Lord Ponsonby Bait not taken.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Monkey Pox again!
Chris Mitchell Hang on a minute, I'm seeing a Bobsonesque style correlation here. You were in England. Then monkeypox cases appeared in England. Then you went to Wales...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Bring Your own ingredients!
parsonstreet I am going to make some kind of curry. So I need some chicken breasts, spring onions, spices, coconut paste, tomato puree, Sultanas and celery.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Rushi Sunak
Scrotnig His statement was on GB News earlier. I couldn’t tell you much about what he said, because after two minutes I put my foot through the television and sent the bill to the BBC.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Soros Scaremongering?
parsonstreet Apparently Soros is the subject of of various conspiracy theories? What are those about? He is a wealthy Hungarian-American Jew who survived the Holocaust. :hug:
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Bring Your own ingredients!
Luna I'll be round on the next 'bus!
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Monkey Pox again!
Luna What a brilliant word - OED take note!!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Soros Scaremongering?
Reg Perrin Rosa Klebb is a worrying Spectre especially when she defected from SMERSH.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Monkey Pox again!
Scrotnig Sky News had this as their LEAD STORY most of yesterday: Monkeypox cases more than double - Festivals could accelerate spread of disease They had some sort of virologist on the tv warning that we may need to consider cancelling summer festivals...
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Monkey Pox again!
Scrotnig Monkey pox hysteria is growing and the demands for restrictions have started….masks, social distancing and lockdowns. These people are mental. I warned that the Covid overreaction would lead to this sort of thing being seen as a default...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Monkey Pox again!
Luna What a brilliant word - OED take note!!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Monkey Pox again!
Luna Oh dear - does that mean we could all be locked up/down/in BC forever??
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Rushi Sunak
Scrotnig His statement was on GB News earlier. I couldn’t tell you much about what he said, because after two minutes I put my foot through the television and sent the bill to the BBC.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC