Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Heaven can wait... (Meat Loaf)
Scrotnig Well the reality of it is, it's none of anyone's business whether he did or he didn't.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread A to Z Seaside towns
Plutonium Qaanaaq, Greenland. This is close to the Thule air base. You're more likely to see icebergs than ice cream there, but it's by the sea, so it's a seaside town. You can go out on a marine expedition if that floats your boat, and have a whale of a...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Heaven can wait... (Meat Loaf)
Scrotnig Well the reality of it is, it's none of anyone's business whether he did or he didn't.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread PDF files
parsonstreet But if you can pay for software to edit PDF's then it is easy to edit them. I just wanted to delete some blank pages and I thought you wouldn't need complex tech for that and lo and behold a tip directed me to using the print and save function....
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread PDF files
parsonstreet I solved my problem thanks to a good tip. I just wanted to delete several blank pages from a PDF file. The You Tube tip was to go into print and select pages to print then it allows you to save the pages as a new PDF file minus unwanted pages.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Cyclists rule!
Plutonium "Round here"? Pretty much everywhere. I had a near accident with a cyclist. I was going to cross the road, and as always I looked both ways for oncoming traffic. Couldn't see anything, so began to cross. Then this cyclist appeared from nowhere, and...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Like clockwork!
BobBobson March 2022.....but yeah, around the solstice would be a good date for them to start tanking it. This may not necessarily be the date when 'financial carnage' becomes a media event, but I suspect it will be around this time when those tuned into...
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Like clockwork!
BobBobson March 2022.....but yeah, around the solstice would be a good date for them to start tanking it. This may not necessarily be the date when 'financial carnage' becomes a media event, but I suspect it will be around this time when those tuned into...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread The Pikken Community
parsonstreet Of course we all know how law abiding the beleaguered travelling community are. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10427459/Hampshire-Police-chief-special-officer-sacked-texting-pikeys-says-unfairly-dismissed.html
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Cyclists rule!
Luna New Highway Code regulations:- https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/highway-code-roundabout-rules-2022-b1997896.html The cyclists round here seem to make up their own rules as they go along - no lights on the bicycles, wearing dark...
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I don't feel very well
Reg Perrin Seriously. I'm going home to get a lateral flow test.
TheDruid 3X3
3 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Alice in the thread I don't feel very well
Alice How sweet, Kino. If Reg ever unpops his clogs I'm sure he will feel the power of 3 you are sending his way.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread PDF files
parsonstreet But if you can pay for software to edit PDF's then it is easy to edit them. I just wanted to delete some blank pages and I thought you wouldn't need complex tech for that and lo and behold a tip directed me to using the print and save function....
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread PDF files
parsonstreet I solved my problem thanks to a good tip. I just wanted to delete several blank pages from a PDF file. The You Tube tip was to go into print and select pages to print then it allows you to save the pages as a new PDF file minus unwanted pages.
parsonstreet
Plutonium Dunno, haven't we been here before? I'm old enough to remember when President Ray-Gun got elected as POTUS, and everybody was saying "build your fall-out shelter"! And some took it seriously, and did build shelters. I wonder how many are still...
Fairy_Nuff
3 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Alice in the thread I don't feel very well
Alice How sweet, Kino. If Reg ever unpops his clogs I'm sure he will feel the power of 3 you are sending his way.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Cyclists rule!
superwoman You forgot to mention the wheelies in the roads!
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Russia says it has no plans to invade Ukraine
Plutonium Dunno, haven't we been here before? I'm old enough to remember when President Ray-Gun got elected as POTUS, and everybody was saying "build your fall-out shelter"! And some took it seriously, and did build shelters. I wonder how many are still...
superwoman
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Heaven can wait... (Meat Loaf)
Scrotnig Im a fat bastard so I need to avoid getting it. Same with Forker, though hes a *bit* fatter.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Heaven can wait... (Meat Loaf)
Chris Mitchell No, you do. You seem to be implying that his death doesn't matter because he was old and had asthma. You and Bob Bobson both share this rather worrying eugenics viewpoint that if someone is old, fat, or has a health condition, they deserve to die....
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Heaven can wait... (Meat Loaf)
Plutonium I've been reading some of the tributes to Meatloaf. This one, from Tory MP Matt Hancock, made me laugh. "Very sorry to hear Meat Loaf has died. First gig I ever went to. Amazing stage presence. I'll never forget the moment he walked on stage...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread Heaven can wait... (Meat Loaf)
Alice Bat Out of Hell must have been one of the very first albums I ever bought, it's one of those albums you instantly like, big and ballsy. It wasn't the have to listen to it a couple of times so it could 'grow on you' type album. It was just, BOOM,...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Alice in the thread I don't feel very well
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread PDF files
parsonstreet It says" free trial" it wants your details.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC