Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Boring Foods
Chris Mitchell I found the Rolling Stones a bit Jaggery for my liking. I couldn't get no satisfaction.
wishingwell
2 Likes wishingwell liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Boring Foods
Chris Mitchell I found the Rolling Stones a bit Jaggery for my liking. I couldn't get no satisfaction.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Homo Milk
Scrotnig What about Sherlock Homo?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Both sides are as bad as each other.
Reg Perrin You're on fire.
Chris Mitchell
wishingwell Yes,reminded me of a relative that we don't have many pics of as he passed away in his early thirties, looks like the same style of clothes, hair and even a certain expression.
Chris Mitchell
Reg Perrin It was him. He was a good looking bloke as a youngster.
Chris Mitchell
Reg Perrin I can actually confirm this.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Homo Milk
parsonstreet Homo milk is the term Canadians use to refer to homogenised. A usual NotLaup has debased himself with crude and mood vulgarising insinuations.
superwoman
Chris Mitchell Sphinx was an amazing woman and a lot of fun, too. It's a credit to both Sphinx and Scrot that they made BC into something akin to a family. Not many forum owners would drive 100 miles to make sure a member was OK - but Scrot and Sphinx did. The...
superwoman
7 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Scrotnig I'd like to take a few moments to remember Sphinx on what would have been her birthday. There's little to be said that hasn't already been said. It doesn't get any easier for me, it's now more than three years since she became seriously ill and...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Reg Perrin It was him. He was a good looking bloke as a youngster.
Luna
5 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Chris Mitchell Sphinx was an amazing woman and a lot of fun, too. It's a credit to both Sphinx and Scrot that they made BC into something akin to a family. Not many forum owners would drive 100 miles to make sure a member was OK - but Scrot and Sphinx did. The...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Boring Foods
wishingwell Jaggery is good in coffee, supposed to have many health benefits too.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Both sides are as bad as each other.
The New Prince Is Scrote paying you to make him look comparatively less of a moron?
The New Prince
parsonstreet
4 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Scrotnig For anyone who participates on this forum, or ever has...all of our lives are that bit poorer now that she is not here. I'm acutely aware the forum itself is particularly evidence of that - it feels flat without her being here. Don't get me wrong -...
Scrotnig
4 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Scrotnig
5 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I am a DRUNK
Reg Perrin I think I'm up to date, thanks anyway!
NotLaup
5 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
NotLaup
4 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Luna She was certainly a remarkable person and is greatly missed.
NotLaup
4 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Scrotnig For anyone who participates on this forum, or ever has...all of our lives are that bit poorer now that she is not here. I'm acutely aware the forum itself is particularly evidence of that - it feels flat without her being here. Don't get me wrong -...
NotLaup
7 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Scrotnig I'd like to take a few moments to remember Sphinx on what would have been her birthday. There's little to be said that hasn't already been said. It doesn't get any easier for me, it's now more than three years since she became seriously ill and...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •