Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by superwoman in the thread Sunak - His biggest Turn Off
superwoman https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/millionaire-rishi-sunak-accused-dressing-27720638 Mega-rich Rishi Sunak made a pitch to the Tory faithful wearing beaten-up shoes with a hole in the sole............. while the finishing touches are applied...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Alice in the thread Poppers Recommendation
Alice Have you ever watched Dr. Pimple Popper? :o
Alice
1 Like Alice liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Diversity on BC
Scrotnig I know but it keeps Fork Me occupied…
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Alice in the thread Diversity on BC
Alice Not only do you welcome them, you turn them into moderators. :blank:
Alice
3 Likes Alice liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Sunak - His biggest Turn Off
Scrotnig I’d prefer it if we didn’t have rich entitled Tories running the country at all, regardless of how they came by their wealth. And that applies to the likes of “Man of The People” Sir Keir Starmer QC as well. None of these patronising shits...
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by BobBobson in the thread The Cost of Lockdown Crisis
BobBobson I would say that Ukraine is very much part of the suicide pact being carried out by Western governments. Aside from funnelling billions into a country in military aid (of which only around 30% makes it to the front line), to fight a war which...
Alice
2 Likes Alice liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread It's hotter than Satan's anus
Scrotnig I hate winter. Spring is my favourite time. Not too hot, light nights, plants springing into life. Fills you with optimism for the year ahead, until reality dawns and it’s just as shit as all the other years. This uplifting post was...
Alice
3 Likes Alice liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread It's hotter than Satan's anus
Scrotnig All this heat has made realise I don’t want to go to Hell, so I’d better start getting my life in order!
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Is organ donation cannibalism?
Bill. MC It would be an offal method of cannibalism, if it was.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread poem of the week - 114 - Travel and/or Travellers
Luna If Once You Have Slept on an Island by Rachel Field If once you have slept on an island You’ll never be quite the same; You may look as you looked the day before And go by the same old name, You may bustle about in street and shop; You may...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread It's hotter than Satan's anus
Scrotnig I hate winter. Spring is my favourite time. Not too hot, light nights, plants springing into life. Fills you with optimism for the year ahead, until reality dawns and it’s just as shit as all the other years. This uplifting post was...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread poem of the week - 114 - Travel and/or Travellers
Luna I Travel as a Phantom now. by Thomas Hardy I Travel As A Phantom Now I travel as a phantom now, For people do not wish to see In flesh and blood so bare a bough As Nature makes of me. And thus I visit bodiless Strange gloomy households often at...
misty15
Luna A Prayer for Travellers Traditional Irish blessing. May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face; The rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in...
misty15
Luna The Gypsy Trail by Rudyard Kipling The white moth to the closing bine, The bee to the opened clover, And the gipsy blood to the gipsy blood Ever the wide world over. Ever the wide world over, lass, Ever the trail held true, Over the world...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread It's hotter than Satan's anus
parsonstreet If I am in for an afterlife punishment let it be a place with lots of cool water.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread It's hotter than Satan's anus
Scrotnig All this heat has made realise I don’t want to go to Hell, so I’d better start getting my life in order!
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Who were the first two humans?
Scrotnig Adam and Steve
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Poppers Recommendation
Luna Don't ask - some questions are better left unanswered.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Diversity on BC
Scrotnig We are neurologically diverse too….we welcome nutters on here!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by superwoman in the thread A - Z of things that can kill you
superwoman jogging
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Sunak - His biggest Turn Off
Scrotnig I’d prefer it if we didn’t have rich entitled Tories running the country at all, regardless of how they came by their wealth. And that applies to the likes of “Man of The People” Sir Keir Starmer QC as well. None of these patronising shits...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Diversity on BC
Scrotnig We have gays, A’s and….others….
Bill. MC
3 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Sunak - His biggest Turn Off
parsonstreet
3 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread It's hotter than Satan's anus
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Classical Composer of the week - Graun
Luna Suggested by Parsonstreet. Carl Heinrich Graun (7 May 1704 – 8 August 1759) was a German composer and tenor. Along with Johann Adolph Hasse, he is considered to be the most important German composer of Italian opera of his time. Graun was...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC