Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Torquay Gay Capital of Devonia
Luna Does anyone ? :s8
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Torquay Gay Capital of Devonia
Scrotnig As Baldrick once said… “I can’t answer him sir, I don’t know what he’s talking about.”
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Torquay Gay Capital of Devonia
Luna Photos please!!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Going to the Opera
Scrotnig If you turn it on, yes. It’s off by default. The use is more commonly to pretend you’re in a country you’re not in. Useful for some streaming services etc.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Going to the Opera
Chris Mitchell Doesn't the VPN in Opera make it run more slowly, though?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Unclean Unclean
Scrotnig It’s a scam. Never click any links in these. Genuine ones would not come from a mobile number.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Unclean Unclean
NotLaup Just had a text message from 07305034893 is a personal phone number (UK). NHS: We are aware that you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for Omicron. You must order a test kit This number has been...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread To covid fans.
Luna :excuse: Is there such a thing as a Covid Fan ??
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Diamond Princess
Scrotnig The media got bored with those and are back on Covid fear again.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Going to the Opera
Scrotnig Opera, Chrome and Edge all use the same Chromium browser engine so any differences will be purely cosmetic. The only browser to use its own engine now is Firefox.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Julian Assange
BobBobson Don't fuck with the USA is the moral of the story, and the whole dragging out of his case and countries bending their legal process and human rights laws to suit the will of the United States is very much part of the show.
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread To covid fans.
Scrotnig Oh yes, there are huge numbers. They are constantly coming out of the woodwork to demand restrictions, lockdowns and, most importantly, the return of the furlough scheme so that they can be paid to sit in the garden all summer drinking wine. You...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread My Phone is dying
Chris Mitchell Pfft, you're just flirting with him again by changing your profile pic to someone who looks like his YouTube boifriend.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Going to the Opera
Chris Mitchell It boasts that it's "more secure" as it has a built-in VPN, but that apparently makes it slower than Chrome. Also, using a VPN so that large corporations can't farm your data sounds good if you know for sure you can trust your VPN provider - but...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread My Phone is dying
NotLaup That is the same make as my phone but I have a more expensive one OBVS
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by superwoman in the thread Poovricants and REAL men
superwoman good for you, you show em !
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread "Evolution illuminates mortal phenomena"
Luna and that noise you hear is Deepak laughing - all the way to the bank!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Poovricants and REAL men
NotLaup I have a man coming around to scrape the barnacles off my pipes and I am feeling very anxious about it.. Straight men are like Viscious dogs.. Everyone tells you they are fine. BUT the moment you are in a room alone with them the attitude comes...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Poovricants and REAL men
superwoman good for you, you show em !
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 108 - Uniforms
Luna Tommy by Rudyard Kipling I went into a public 'ouse to get a pint o' beer, The publican 'e up an' sez, " We serve no red-coats here." The girls be'ind the bar they laughed an' giggled fit to die, I outs into the street again an' to myself sez I:...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 108 - Uniforms
Luna Scarlet and Tricorne by Bob Scott Scarlet and Tricorne the uniform of men so true That would be the Chelsea Pensioners Now that of women too! All loyal To the uniform past and present Men, now Women too Fought wars across the Globe For our...
misty15
Luna Earth Angels In Uniform by Patricia Capansky So little do we realize the many things they do or how much they affect our lives as each day we go through Because each time disaster strikes on them we can depend to demonstrate their expertise as...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Going to the Opera
Luna Never heard of it. Is it a classic?
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread "Evolution illuminates mortal phenomena"
parsonstreet I should write a play called "Someone is frightened of Deepak Chopra". It will be about the existential plight of a walrus stranded off The Cape of Good Hope.
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread "Evolution illuminates mortal phenomena"
Luna and that noise you hear is Deepak laughing - all the way to the bank!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC