Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Best comedy film - ever!
Lord Ponsonby I did all of those things as part of my training but I'm not allowed to talk about it.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Alert!! Cat food recall
Luna Thank you for fixing the linky.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Alert!! Cat food recall
Plutonium The link doesn't work, I've corrected it. https://www.which.co.uk/news/2021/06/cat-food-recalled-over-potential-link-to-serious-illness/ Brands affected are Applaws, Pets at Home, Sainsburys and Wilkos. Fortunately my cats usually only get Felix...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Who has had the vaccine?
Lord Ponsonby The tell tale signs are there, Martha. You really need to stop.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 55 - Windows!
misty15 The Flower at My Window Lucian B. Watkins - 1879-192 O! my heart now feels so cheerful as I go with footsteps light In the daily toil of my dear home; And I’ll tell to you the secret that now makes my life so bright— There’s a flower...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 55 - Windows!
Luna Window Moon by Barry Middleton the window moon is bright the muted world is still and there is peace within but night has brought a chill beyond the glow the stars are trembling in their place to cause a doleful dream that I cannot erase for past...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 55 - Windows!
misty15 WINDOW PANE - GrandmaLinda Life is like a window pane. Without the pane, you can’t see what’s on the other side. You would behold only wood, Sheetrock or mortar. You have to look through the pane To see the awesome world beyond. The pane. It’s...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Megalithic Portal
TheDruid 3X3 It's far better showing than I have had on other Forums. I could list off a few but I am Tired of doing that. But some were Huge Disappointments. 3X3
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 55 - Windows!
Luna Windows 10 by deeplyhollowed I took the risk Let go some of my precious memories To free some space for you And now, I have you I thought, you would be the same like the previous ones But I'm wrong I am loving you.. It may have taken forever,...
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 55 - Windows!
Luna Now that covers a multitude of interpretations! Let's start with a classic. Tree at my Window by Robert Frost Tree at my window, window tree, My sash is lowered when night comes on; But let there never be curtain drawn Between you...
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Who has had the vaccine?
Memnoch Cool, now you can connect to the internet without a PC. Good innit? :borg:
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Monty Python & Holy Grail Favorite Scene
Memnoch The holy hand grenade of Antioch.. And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three....
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Who has had the vaccine?
Memnoch Cool, now you can connect to the internet without a PC. Good innit? :borg:
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Who has had the vaccine?
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Windows 11 ?
Chris Mitchell I wonder if Microsoft will continue with its good-crap-good-crap-good-crap sequence that they usually do? Win 3.1 - good Win 95 - meh Win 98 - good Win ME - worst ever Win XP - good Win Vista - dreadful Win 7 - good Win 8 - how did no one get fired...
Joe 90
Fairy_Nuff See, matey boy was one of my favourite expressions to use on this board (mainly to Scrot!). I used it with humour. I've stopped using it. Just sayin', hey.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track Of The Week: 29 - Space and aliens
Luna What a wonderful excuse to play this again! Check the depth of the platforms on his shoes.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Gladio
Plutonium I know what a Fascist is, my question was what's a "Facist"? If Okami wants to gratuitously insult people's intelligence, he would be advised to use a spell checker. At "lest" in the OP, LOL.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Windows 11 ?
Chris Mitchell I wonder if Microsoft will continue with its good-crap-good-crap-good-crap sequence that they usually do? Win 3.1 - good Win 95 - meh Win 98 - good Win ME - worst ever Win XP - good Win Vista - dreadful Win 7 - good Win 8 - how did no one get fired...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Liverpool
Memnoch OK, apart from football, the Beatles, the slave trade, the Liver Birds and the Spinners...
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Liverpool
Chris Mitchell Yes, yes, but apart from football, the Beatles and the Onedin Line, what has Liverpool ever done for us? "The slave trade?"
misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 55 - Windows!
Luna Windows 10 by deeplyhollowed I took the risk Let go some of my precious memories To free some space for you And now, I have you I thought, you would be the same like the previous ones But I'm wrong I am loving you.. It may have taken forever,...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 55 - Windows!
Luna Windows to the Soul by EMD some people say the eyes are the window to the soul i have seen windows with the shades drawn tight like they’re hiding something inside i have seen windows with cracks running both ways like many stones have been thrown...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Ha Ha Religion
parsonstreet I started this thread after discovering Reddit Religious Fruitcake https://www.reddit.com/r/religiousfruitcake/comments/lwsnbu/fucking_what_now/
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Liverpool
Lord Ponsonby Yes, they went into hub caps. Far more lucrative.

BC Forums Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC