Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

The New Prince
1 Like The New Prince liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Black Face
NotLaup It's OK I was blacked up whilst I typed it....
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Shamima Begum
The New Prince Any prizes for getting this right? 🙄
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Why do you never see earwigs any more?
Reg Perrin Maybe you should dig a bit further into that and look into the British role.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Shamima Begum
Scrotnig Nope, race doesn't come into it. She first came to prominence at 15, she was older than that and still doing it. We didn't let the Bulger killers off and they were only 11 when they did it...they will be under control of the state for life. Some...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Shamima Begum
Chris Mitchell What the fuck does Bangladesh know about the citizenship rules of their own country? Scrot is the expert on Bangladeshi law, as indeed he is on numerous topics, and he has told us that she DOES have Bangladeshi citizenship, so clearly the...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Why do you never see earwigs any more?
Reg Perrin No, they're more polite.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Black Face
Scrotnig Well, phew!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Black Face
Scrotnig I don't think you can say any of this! :eek10:
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread This is blatant discrimination
Luna As in two bus's full of whiskey? I could go for that!!s:24
The New Prince
2 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Shamima Begum
Chris Mitchell What the fuck does Bangladesh know about the citizenship rules of their own country? Scrot is the expert on Bangladeshi law, as indeed he is on numerous topics, and he has told us that she DOES have Bangladeshi citizenship, so clearly the...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Shamima Begum
Fork Me Why do you keep repeating this? She does NOT have dual citizenship. She has never held Bangladeshi citizenship or a passport. The UK IS her country of origin. She was born and educated there.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Why do you never see earwigs any more?
Chris Mitchell Perhaps lefties have started castrating earwigs?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Shamima Begum
Fork Me So what? No she doesn't. She won't have Bangladeshi citizenship unless she applies for it and it is granted by Bangladesh. Bangladesh themselves have repeatedly said she does not have Bangladeshi citizenship. No they haven't. UK courts have...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Why do you never see earwigs any more?
TheDruid 3X3 They are already Working on it!:
TheDruid 3X3
3 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread This is blatant discrimination
Scrotnig :irked:
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Croquet
TheDruid 3X3 Yes there is:
Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Shamima Begum
NotLaup She was a child..... I dare say if you had family in countries that the West was constantly bombing and killing you might feel a bit radicalised Children are children END OF they cannot consent to sex, sex-reassignement (in my opinion) they are...
NotLaup
4 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Shamima Begum
Reg Perrin You're a silly man and you're the type of person Farage relies on.
NotLaup
5 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread My Bumping Up Old Threads
Scrotnig I would also add - going round old memorial threads and liking comments from painful events of years ago, is going to upset people. We don't want to be constantly reminded of people's deaths, funerals, etc. There is a time and a place for it, and...
Fairy_Nuff
5 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread My Bumping Up Old Threads
Scrotnig I would also add - going round old memorial threads and liking comments from painful events of years ago, is going to upset people. We don't want to be constantly reminded of people's deaths, funerals, etc. There is a time and a place for it, and...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 200 - Rabbits and Hares
misty15 C Richard Miles A Rabbit With A Habit I'm a rabbit with a habit. I haven't got an itch. Like a midget who might fidget, My whiskers have to twitch. I'm a rabbit with a habit. I'm healthy; I'm not sick. Like a listener to a whisper, My ears have...
Luna
5 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread My Bumping Up Old Threads
Chris Mitchell
5 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread My Bumping Up Old Threads
Fork Me
5 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread My Bumping Up Old Threads
misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread This is blatant discrimination
Luna As in two bus's full of whiskey? I could go for that!!s:24

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •