Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Meanwhile, in Leeds….
Luna That is just horrific. Apparently Police have a arrested a 19yr old woman for the crime - I hope they throw away the key!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread My Landlord is a complete and utter Psycho
parsonstreet I knew the problem could not be my appliances because they had all been unplugged and the tripping had still happened. But he claimed it could not be his house because of the plug test he used. And the banging simultaneously in the walls suggested...
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Things you don't know
Reg Perrin
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Things you don't know
parsonstreet I don't know how the internet works. It could be magic. I believe it has something to do with electrons.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Things you don't know
wishingwell Come to think of it I have sprouted lots of stuff in the past but never chickpeas, so thats the next experiment, hummus made from sprouted chickpeas. I sometimes get flour made from them.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Things you don't know
wishingwell I just had some chickpeas, steamed with cabbage, I don't know why most hummus is expensive when chickpeas are cheap.I also had some chickweed the other day, wish I had gathered more of it.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Things you don't know
Reg Perrin What kind of furniture Parsonstreet has in his flat. I bet its 70's floral.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Things you don't know
Reg Perrin
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Torquay Summer 2024 Starts Right Here
Fork Me I must admit I have a similar problem. After so many pints, and before I'm really pissed my body normally just says no more. I need spirit's to get pissed these days.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread It’s all kicking off in Leeds
Reg Perrin Amongst all your basic racism, assumptions and ridiculously ill informed statements I feel there is a grain of truth about some issues relating to certain elements of our society that refuse to comply with some of our expectations. Strangely this...
Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me The Bodysnatchers - Let's Do Rock Steady (1980, Ska, 7"45) 1. Let's Do Rock Steady 2. Ruder Than You 7 piece all girl ska band, The Bodysnatchers formed in 1979 around the time that punk had seen it's peak. Their first gig was supporting a then...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Things you don't know
wishingwell Decided to try and make some sort of burger with the remainder of chickpeas so blended them with an egg which was aöther doubl yolker! I got six very large white eggs from Lidl and the first three have all had double yolks, I have had five out of...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Who will be Bumped off First?
wishingwell Headphones maybe?
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Who will be Bumped off First?
Luna Colonel Mustard in the library with the lead pipe!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread We're having a heatwave!
Scrotnig Hot weather in July is not “global warming”, it’s “summer”, and it’s absolutely supposed to happen.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Who will be Bumped off First?
Reg Perrin The above post and accompanying "like" is bought to you by Nutjobs Incorporated.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Is Nancy Sinatra a DAWG?
Scrotnig .
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Huge IT outages
Scrotnig Our servers are Linux based. The issue is with a third party company CrowdStrike whose software runs on some Microsoft Azure environments.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The benefits of uncontrolled immigration
Scrotnig The piece highlights the problems. I agree with it. My stance is, we shouldn’t let so many in to start with. The people involved in the riots are mostly immigrants and I doubt any are working in the NHS. We need to get stricter on who we...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread I Hate!
Fairy_Nuff Snide digs - the perfect way to prove your point! :rolleyes:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I Hate!
Reg Perrin Lol..
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Itto Ogami in the thread Trump Shot
Itto Ogami Timeline: 5:10 pm. Crooks first identified as a person of interest. 5:30 pm. Crooks spotted with a rangefinder. 5:52 pm. Crooks spotted on the roof by U.S. Secret Service. 6:02 pm. Trump takes the stage. 6:12 pm. Crooks fires first shot. ...
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Who will be Bumped off First?
parsonstreet Only weak minded people engage with conspiracy theories.
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Who will be Bumped off First?
Luna Colonel Mustard in the library with the lead pipe!
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig .

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •