Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread An A-Z of things Scrot is to blame for.
Scrotnig OMG he actually has closed it! I've long said the police have too many powers these days.
NotLaup
BobBobson Israel is intent on warmongering, something they could only do with US support. Hamas are terrorists, who were funded by Israel and the US in the 1980's, as a balwark against Yasser Arafat and the PLO. Hamas were installed as the intolerable...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Songs with Fire in the title or about Fire
Fairy_Nuff Always loved her voice. This was little known, but again, imo, amazing.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Pinch, punch, first of the month
Luna It's wearing an invisiblity cloak!
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Pinch, punch, first of the month
Fairy_Nuff Can't be - no Smurf. :noshake:
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Pinch, punch, first of the month
Luna You are Kino - and I claim my 5 !!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Corned Beef Tins
Scrotnig A long way out. Corned Beef is, well, beef, Spam is pork and ham. When I worked on a delicatessen we used to refer to corned beef as "Corned Dog".
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Corned Beef Tins
Scrotnig Spam tins are the same. You can't use a normal tin opener, but the silly strip that you're supposed to peel round it ALWAYS snaps.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Corned Beef Tins
NotLaup They are EVIL and impossible to open
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread The huisband of Lady Gabriella Windsor
Fairy_Nuff I just read that he 'died of a traumatic head wound, and a gun was found near his body'. How sad. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68449923 :(
wishingwell
1 Like wishingwell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread An A-Z of things Scrot is to blame for.
Fairy_Nuff Brexit.
wishingwell
1 Like wishingwell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread An A-Z of things Scrot is to blame for.
Fairy_Nuff Everything else.
wishingwell
2 Likes wishingwell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread An A-Z of things Scrot is to blame for.
Scrotnig Right well that's covered that off nicely and there's nowhere else to go with it. I call upon D.I. Throttle to close the thread.
wishingwell
1 Like wishingwell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread An A-Z of things Scrot is to blame for.
Reg Perrin Fucking everything else.
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread An A-Z of things Scrot is to blame for.
Scrotnig Right well that's covered that off nicely and there's nowhere else to go with it. I call upon D.I. Throttle to close the thread.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The Rochdale By-election
Reg Perrin They haven't. Labour, at least Starmers crew, are placing getting into power over sticking by the human principles of not condoning genocide. They're running scared of the whole anti semitism thing which in my view doesn't exist and has never...
wishingwell
1 Like wishingwell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread How many miles away from Bristol are you?
NotLaup It must be lovely living so far away from here and almost nothing that happens here matters to you... How relaxing
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Rochdale By-election
Scrotnig When did it last HAVE its soul? Certainly not during the Nu-Lab years Certainly not under Corbyn, although it was at least a bit closer. John Smith, probably.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Pinch, punch, first of the month
Luna It's wearing an invisiblity cloak!
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Pinch, punch, first of the month
Fairy_Nuff Can't be - no Smurf. :noshake:
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Why don't you like Muslims?
Fork Me ...and it was all Scrotum's fault anyway for voting them in.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Peppermint oil
wishingwell Sprayed an aphid infected clematis with it the other day, looks like it worked well as they have not returned!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Why don't you like Muslims?
Reg Perrin Yes, I had a job making kevlar panels for Iraqi bullet proof vests to help them in their war against Iran in 1980. At Fothergill and Harveys down Ealees FN!!
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread How many miles away from Bristol are you?
Fairy_Nuff Oh yeah! Then how would I prove that I was dead clever and stuff, hey? Ok, I'm gonna stop now. I'm almost scaring myself. :D
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by The New Prince in the thread How many miles away from Bristol are you?
The New Prince Calidore?

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •