Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Bill. MC
4 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Just because May didn't seem that warm......
Scrotnig Yes and it was written by a guy at the Met Office who is also paid by the climate “industry”. I covered it in another thread. In order to fix the climate issue, we need some Perfectly Reasonable, Totally Proportionate, and very Necessary...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Fork Me My Mum was OK with thunderstorms, the sound of air raid sirens however, even on TV, really freaked her out.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Trump is a Horror
parsonstreet Who are your lot? I am not in the Plymouth Brethren and I am not a Christian. I am independently motivated. You are the person IN A PERPETUAL CLIQUE. You are someone who needs constant validation for you shallow uneducated, trite viewpoints and...
Fairy_Nuff
Scrotnig I think he wasn't targeted because most people knew him as "H out of Steps" rather than Ian Watkins. He should change his name to Ian "No, Not That Ian Watkins" Watkins
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread A cat has appeared.
TheDruid 3X3 Thus the Earth was Glad in my Life on September 16th 2003!
parsonstreet
Fairy_Nuff True, quite unfortunate for 'H' to share the name isn't it. He seems like such a nice guy too. He could have got a lot more hassle than he did when it all kicked off.
parsonstreet
Scrotnig I think he wasn't targeted because most people knew him as "H out of Steps" rather than Ian Watkins. He should change his name to Ian "No, Not That Ian Watkins" Watkins
TheDruid 3X3
8 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Scrotnig I'd like to take a few moments to remember Sphinx on what would have been her birthday. There's little to be said that hasn't already been said. It doesn't get any easier for me, it's now more than three years since she became seriously ill and...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Aliens - Supernatural Beings.
Reg Perrin Why the fuck would super aliens having the technology to travel light years waste time building fuckin stone pyramids and giving ambiguous dubious half clues to their existence. It's fuckin laughable.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread A cat has appeared.
Fairy_Nuff x:0
Scrotnig
Fairy_Nuff I think you may be thinking of Ian Watkins of the Lost Prophets. He was a paedo who was jailed. Both Welsh bands.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Aliens - Supernatural Beings.
Fork Me Bent pyramid: Red pyramid:
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Have you ever posted a smurf?
Fairy_Nuff So when you watch the cartoons it's a blue movie? (I'm not sure whether to be here all week or get me coat!) :k3
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Trump is a Horror
Fairy_Nuff Our Mahatma. :yup:
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Things you can't own anymore
NotLaup I can confirm this is NOT Parson's parents......
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Asylum seekers from France
Reg Perrin A lot of Scots can't rite it.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Have you ever posted a smurf?
Fairy_Nuff So when you watch the cartoons it's a blue movie? (I'm not sure whether to be here all week or get me coat!) :k3
parsonstreet
Fairy_Nuff I think you may be thinking of Ian Watkins of the Lost Prophets. He was a paedo who was jailed. Both Welsh bands.
parsonstreet
Scrotnig .
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Asylum seekers from France
Scrotnig Just to remind people, there is no war in France. These people are in a safe Country. There is no reason for asylum seekers to come here from France, other than the free money.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Trans women breastfeeding
BobBobson Which is a very distant 2nd best to a baby being fed milk from their mother's teets, which underpins their health for the entire rest of their lives. Formulae milk contains a fraction of the known nutrients in natural breast milk, with more being...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Trans women breastfeeding
NotLaup A mother supplies her babay with immuinity... heaven knows what this frothing hairy chest juice contains.. it is an autogynophilia it is perverted and sick and I do not support it... CHILD ABUSE
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Have you ever posted a smurf?
Chris Mitchell Oh? I find them strangely erotic.
Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Aliens - Supernatural Beings.
Fork Me When I was about 12 I read one of von Daniken's and though some of this might be plausible... ...then I grew up.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Asylum seekers from France
The New Prince You haven't made any legitimate point, you've trotted out a tired old rightard trope which any fool with two brain cells can see through. What makes you think they're scared of France? Your brain is a soft touch and the tripe...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •