Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Lord Ponsonby
7 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Memnoch in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
Memnoch I got one just like hers. Here is a picture of it: ...............#. .............###. ..........#%##%. ........%##%###. ......##%###%##. ....#%###%##%##. ................# ................#
Alice
7 Likes Alice liked a post by Memnoch in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
Memnoch I got one just like hers. Here is a picture of it: ...............#. .............###. ..........#%##%. ........%##%###. ......##%###%##. ....#%###%##%##. ................# ................#
Luna
7 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread How will you vote in the general election?
Bill. MC I see that you are still screaming due to your bad temper.
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Memnoch in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
Memnoch And I want a ton of fucking likes for that shit cos it took me fucking ages!
Scrotnig
7 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Luna in the thread Trubute to David Bellamy
Luna I never knew that, Bill. Thank you.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by LadyLush in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
LadyLush They’re angels.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Trubute to David Bellamy
Bill. MC He rubbished global warming/climate change and lost his TV career as a consequence and now died today at 86: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50752089
superwoman
7 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
Memnoch And I want a ton of fucking likes for that shit cos it took me fucking ages!
Chris Mitchell
Fork Me Not whippet breeding.
Dordie
7 Likes Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Trubute to David Bellamy
Scrotnig Oh dear, now that is sad :( I really liked him. As a child I found him and his subject matter fascinating. :rip2:
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Trubute to David Bellamy
Memnoch although initially he was taken in: "The profligate demands of humankind are causing far reaching changes to the atmosphere of planet Earth, of this there is no doubt. Earth's temperature is showing an upward swing... may melt the glaciers and...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Luna in the thread Trubute to David Bellamy
Luna R.I.P. David Bellamy
LadyLush
7 Likes LadyLush liked a post by Memnoch in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
Plutonium
Lord Ponsonby One can always tell when Reg (Chris) has had a particularly bad day on the vodka. Today is one of those days.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by LadyLush in the thread How will you vote in the general election?
LadyLush I don’t think they did.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Trubute to David Bellamy
Bill. MC He rubbished global warming/climate change and lost his TV career as a consequence and now died today at 86: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50752089
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Trubute to David Bellamy
Scrotnig Oh dear, now that is sad :( I really liked him. As a child I found him and his subject matter fascinating. :rip2:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
Alice I didn't forget, I chose not to decorate it. It's a fibre optic tree so I just let it do it's thing.
Fork Me
LadyLush Thank the Lord for small mercies.
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Santa Pictures
LadyLush My son and grandson with Santa today.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The idiot Jarvis...
Memnoch There'll never be enough thread to go around you.

BC Forums Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC