Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Speaking of grief...
Joe 90 Lol
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Speaking of grief...
Joe 90 Shut up, Martha.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Vitamin D Supliments
Memnoch There's a slight link between Vit D supplementation and reduced deaths from cancer, but that could easily be a false correlation. Health conscious people will likely combine effective strategies with pointless ones. As you probably know, your body...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Here is Another funny On LIne Scam
Memnoch Or just eat properly. Four billion years of evolution can't be wrong.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread 2020
Plutonium I wouldn't buy any "vaccine" available on a Black Friday deal, and certainly not a Russian one (maybe it's got Novichok in it, now that will definitely protect you from Covid-19!) Oxford Astra Zeneca sounds like a new car model.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread 2020
Memnoch Seems there may have been a bit of a serendipitous cock-up with the Oxford/AZ: A group that was accidentally underdosed on the first of two jabs reportedly showed better results than those who got two full doses. The mistake was 90% effective,...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Week: 2 - Protest Songs
Fork Me While I'm on female folk singers, my favourite of all time is Suzanne Vega. There's songs of hers that everyone knows, if you don't, then look up Tom's Diner, Luka and Marlene On The Wall (probably her most famous tracks) for yourself. They're easy...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Week: 2 - Protest Songs
Fork Me Joan Baez was awesome. One of the first great female folk singers, her first album (which I have a copy of) was released as early as 1960. She had a great sense of humour as well. Here she is socking it to the rightards.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Track of the Week: 2 - Protest Songs
Okami Itto Lyrics in this song are from a speech Haile Selassie of Ethiopia gave to the United Nations.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Arse Grapes
superwoman Its a rare bit of fun............especially when a young lad comes to the till and surreptitiously slides a pack of condoms over the counter. You then hold them up and it a loud enough voice for anyone in the queue to hear......say "these are on a...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Predictive Text
Luna Eeek - I've killed an Elf!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Predictive Text
Memnoch What, again? I'm operating with one intellectual hand tied behind my back just logging in here.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Speaking of grief...
Joe 90 Shut up, Martha.
Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Luna in the thread Predictive Text
Luna Eeek - I've killed an Elf!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread 2020
Plutonium I wouldn't buy any "vaccine" available on a Black Friday deal, and certainly not a Russian one (maybe it's got Novichok in it, now that will definitely protect you from Covid-19!) Oxford Astra Zeneca sounds like a new car model.
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Predictive Text
Chris Mitchell I do apologise. I shall consult with Memnoch and see if we can dumb our posts down in future for you.
Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Alice in the thread Arse Grapes
Alice Oh.please, You've You're a bigger dick than me.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Week: 2 - Protest Songs
sphinx A great crowd had gathered outside of Kilmeinhem, With their heads uncovered they knelt on the ground. From inside that grim prison lay a brave Irish soldier, His life for his country about to lay down. He went to his death like a true son of...
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Arse Grapes
Memnoch Alice.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Arse Grapes
Alice Oh.please, You've You're a bigger dick than me.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Arse Grapes
superwoman Its a rare bit of fun............especially when a young lad comes to the till and surreptitiously slides a pack of condoms over the counter. You then hold them up and it a loud enough voice for anyone in the queue to hear......say "these are on a...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Arse Grapes
Lovely Fred I used to have grapes in an 'enough to make a cellar full of whine' sort of way, but they totally disappeared when I stopped using bog roll. ...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Arse Grapes
Fork Me Hopefully not for much longer. I'm currently awaiting laser surgery to get rid of them for good.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Speaking of grief...
Lovely Fred If I might make an observation. The Martha name has sort of stuck, but attempting to create the 'Nancy' handle simply makes it look as if you're a cheap Chinese rip off iphone that doesn't work especially well. Perhaps a change of trolling...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Speaking of grief...
Lovely Fred You assume it's her skin colour, but most of the comments I see focus on her being an attention whore. On a personal note, I don't know her, am very unlikely to meet her, and don't actually give a flying ant's bum about her. However, I do find the...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC