Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Fee, fi, fiddly di
Nice Fred He's pissed
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Just a Reminder
Nice Fred Trump needs a war to distract voters from the total cock up hes making at home, and a nice war against a country that was complying with all treaty obligations until he tore it up will do nicely. Interestingly, the war and mass murder the Saudis are...
sphinx
Nice Fred The 9/11 story is smelly at best. Nobody has ever managed to explain the small hole that wasn't even close to big enough to be explained by an aircraft strike, and no damage where the engines would have hit. The video is likely to be a fake as it...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Things I am sick of hearing about
Nice Fred It's all done in order to hide America's upcoming attack on Iran.
sphinx
Chris Mitchell I think Charles will bumble along for a few years, than announce that a Royal Family is a bit passť and that it's time to say "enough". William, charming though he is, will never become king.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Next year's holiday plans
Dordie I'd sooner count blades of grass then ogle Wimbledon...how fucking BORING!.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Would you go to Egypt?
Dordie NO!... and you won't make me.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Would you go to Egypt?
Chris Mitchell Is that when you were initiated into you role as Sphinx?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Oh no itís happened again
Nice Fred Only a giant penis would go there for a holiday
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Visit From Nobody
Nice Fred On this forum, everyone is someone's sockpuppet, except Joe, he's my bitch.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Things I am sick of hearing about
parsonstreet I know what you mean. The World Wars. Torvill and Dean. 1966. Myra Hindely etc. We have them shoved in our face at any possible opportunity.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Things I am sick of hearing about
Chris Mitchell Weirdly enough, there was a lunar eclipse on the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 launch.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Things I am sick of hearing about
sphinx I bet it was a fake one.
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread My brother is adopting a rescue cat
TheDruid 3X3 Put that on my List for reasons why I am Ashamed to be Human. :wall: Where do these People get their Ideas from?! 3X3
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Luna in the thread My brother is adopting a rescue cat
Luna A lot depends on how they are introduced and the age difference. Older cats quite often accept a slightly younger cat. I have always kept new cats apart from the existing ones for a couple of days. They knew they were there but didn't feel...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Alice in the thread Visit From Nobody
Alice My guess is Nobody is Somebody's sockpuppet.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Next year's holiday plans
Scrotnig Always a pleasure, never a chore.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Next year's holiday plans
Scrotnig I'm going to shake things up a bit next year. Firstly, back when I was 15 I went with two 'friends' on a camping trip in the lakes. I want to do a few days in spring, in the Lake District, similar area but in a nice hotel this time. No Premier...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Would you go to Egypt?
sphinx :-s Been there. Didn't want to go again anyway. :yup:
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Visit From Nobody
Alice My guess is Nobody is Somebody's sockpuppet.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Nasty boy racer crash in Stevenage
Dordie Theresa May has no comment, she was with friends, in Brussels.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Trip to Bristol
parsonstreet I have never been to Bristol and have no interest in the place.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Trip to Bristol
parsonstreet I have never been to Bristol and have no interest in the place.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Just a Reminder
Nice Fred Trump needs a war to distract voters from the total cock up hes making at home, and a nice war against a country that was complying with all treaty obligations until he tore it up will do nicely. Interestingly, the war and mass murder the Saudis are...
Joe 90
Lord Ponsonby Actually it is an issue for most normal decent people, even if it is purely symbolic of this disgraceful act, as you claim. You fucking weirdo.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC