Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
Luna Read the article and two words caught my attention 'Diminishing Immunity' - have any of them asked why this happening? When I was a child we played outside - in parks, gardens, riverbanks, beaches etc., We ate our sweeties/packed lunches...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Anyone need any orange paint?
wishingwell It is because of our tactfulness, we don't want to upset a certain poster whose place of worship it is.
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fork Me Bob Dylan - Desire (1976, Folk, Download) 1. Hurricane 2. Isis 3. Mozambique 4. One More Cup Of Coffee 5. Oh, Sister 6. Joey 7. Romance In Durango 8. Black Diamond Bay 9. Sara In 1975 Bob Dylan embarked on the Rolling Thunder Revue Tour. Bob had...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread GB News
Chris Mitchell They all sound like characters from kids' TV: Fishy Rishi, Hunt the Cünt, Cruella Suella, Shitty Pritti... ...and the not very bright one, James not-very-cleverly.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Inappropriate Social Media Posts
Luna That makes two of us!
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Inappropriate Social Media Posts
NotLaup I laughed and now I am going to hell again
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread GB News
NotLaup That doesn't sound very professional...... was it on Children's News?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread GB News
Reg Perrin Bates Motel Cúnt Hunt?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Inappropriate Social Media Posts
Scrotnig .
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Inappropriate Social Media Posts
Scrotnig .
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Inappropriate Social Media Posts
Scrotnig .
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Anyone need any orange paint?
NotLaup Why has no one done a 'You know when you've been tango'd meme'? That would go viral... :banana2:
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Anyone need any orange paint?
NotLaup I heard from an American friend that Trump was flying over Stone Henge in his Helicopter when several tubs of his make-up fell from the holder.....
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Anyone need any orange paint?
NotLaup Why has no one done a 'You know when you've been tango'd meme'? That would go viral... :banana2:
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Anyone need any orange paint?
NotLaup I heard from an American friend that Trump was flying over Stone Henge in his Helicopter when several tubs of his make-up fell from the holder.....
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Inappropriate Social Media Posts
NotLaup I laughed and now I am going to hell again
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Long drive ahead
wishingwell You could holiday on that island off the west coast and send us your reports as 'Mitchell in Man'
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Long drive ahead
Chris Mitchell You have to go up the back road, darling.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Inappropriate Social Media Posts
Scrotnig .
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Seeking asylum is a human right
Fork Me This is a Party Political Broadcast for the Reform Party. ... in other words ... Fuck off you pathetic trolling c unt.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fork Me Bob Dylan - Desire (1976, Folk, Download) 1. Hurricane 2. Isis 3. Mozambique 4. One More Cup Of Coffee 5. Oh, Sister 6. Joey 7. Romance In Durango 8. Black Diamond Bay 9. Sara In 1975 Bob Dylan embarked on the Rolling Thunder Revue Tour. Bob had...
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Anyone need any orange paint?
Chris Mitchell I heard that Mrs Tranter was going to paint the house that she shares with Sir Edward a vibrant orange, and got a discount job lot at a DIY store in Amesbury. As they were taking a shortcut back through a field to the car, Mrs Tranter slipped on a...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Anyone need any orange paint?
Luna The thought is father to the deed - you little vandal! :spank: :hide2:
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Inappropriate Social Media Posts
Scrotnig .
superwoman
Scrotnig What they do in foreign shiteholes doesn't concern me, but they're not going to do it here. How about beheading British babies? That's what she wanted to do, and was recruiting others to do it. Couldn't care less what happens to her, as long as...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •