Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Phone problem
Fork Me I also have a Samsung A12. I just tried to reply to you on that and got a similar thing. As soon as I started typing I got lots of ¦ characters between the letters and then the cursor kept moving position making it impossible to type. My phone also...
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Phone problem
Reg Perrin Try flouncing FN.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Monkeypox and gays
Chris Mitchell To stop Daddy P from flouncing.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Monkey Pox again!
Chris Mitchell To be fair, Scrot usually dines in a Spoonies, so he probably is mainly eating infected monkey meat.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Pregnant People
Fork Me HTH
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Monkeypox and gays
Fork Me Seriously, why is Scrotum wheeling out this pathetic sockpuppet yet again?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Phone problem
Fairy_Nuff Yes! That sounds similar. It's doing it now as I type this. The internet hates us. :(
Chris Mitchell
bill jarvis Yes it is.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Pregnant People
Lord Ponsonby You think you are Peter Tatchell, don't you. Ya weirdo.
Bill. MC
Scrotnig Ah, I can explain that. You see, what’s happened here Bill, is that you’ve come across a leftie who has lost the argument. Abuse is the standard response.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread The lunatics have taken over the asylum
bill jarvis Yes it is.
bill jarvis
Chris Mitchell Is this the five minute argument, or the full half hour?
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by BobBobson in the thread First they came for the Unvaxxed...
BobBobson This is well worth a read through https://twitter.com/amnesia_god/status/1528800788298051584
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Anyone planning to head to the canal?
Chris Mitchell It used to be, and there was a particularly gruesome case a few hundred years ago when someone tried to commit suicide by slitting their throat. They were rescued and bandaged up, and thrown in jail and sentenced to hang for attempting suicide. ...
Luna
Bill. MC I appreciate how the both Hong Kong and Tiawan Chinese people must feel about living under the Chinese communist regime. It is not exactly a pleasant prospect. Nevertheless, these places were originally part of the old imperial China. IMO it just...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread The best theatrical entrance - ever!
parsonstreet This is what happens every time I go out.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Phone problem
Fairy_Nuff Right, so I thought I'd just leave it and see if it resolved itself. This post is just a test to see if anything has changed. Not voice recognition, I'm actually typing... Got to the word actually before it started again. It's like each letter has...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Phone problem
Fairy_Nuff Having to split my post as it just gets to a point where it's unusable. I haven't changed anything on the phone so am at a bit of a loss. It'll be going in the sea at this rate! :@
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Partygate
Chris Mitchell Neither am I, but Johnson seems to be made of Teflon. He just throws other people under the bus.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Partygate
Scrotnig There WERE parties at No10. The PM knew because he was AT them. The guidance and rules were NOT followed at ANY time. The PM knew this. He lied to Parliament. He lied to us. He locked us in our homes while he drank at parties.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread The best theatrical entrance - ever!
parsonstreet This is what happens every time I go out.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Poem of the Week - 102 - Trains
Scrotnig Thanks….as it happens I went looking for an old tunnel in Wales yesterday. Found it too! Vaynol tunnels.
Fork Me
Reg Perrin Or if you can't, go to night school.
Fork Me
Reg Perrin It's kind of amusing that you rebuke Luna for not knowing the history of Taiwan and then post something as naively simplistic as this.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread The best theatrical entrance - ever!
Luna Was rummaging about in YouTube - as you do on a wet Monday - and found this. The wages bill for all those extras must have been phenomibal - but what an entrance!!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC