Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread The Fork Me Stropometer
Plutonium Fork Me strop of the day: "I have no reason whatsoever to take orders from a jumped up little shit like you" https://www.bowlandcentral.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2208016#post2208016 Don't get ideas above your station, little man! 9/10, anyone?
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread What do you think of the road map
Reg Perrin Though I'm loathe to join in stereotyping anyone, especially in a sexist way, I've come across many adolescent girls who behave like Martha does when confronted with the absolute unarguable evidence of their wrongdoing. Adolescent and pre pubescent...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 39 - Lyrics
misty15 Now Is the Hour Vera Lynn Sunset glow fades in the west, Night o'er the valley is creeping! Birds cuddle down in their nest, Soon all the world will be sleeping And now is the hour when we must say goodbye, Soon you'll be sailing far across...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The Fork Me Stropometer
Reg Perrin I'm sure you do. That's what's so funny.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread For Pluto.
Reg Perrin I think you believe he actually did.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Are you pro vaccine or anti vaccine?
Alice Vaccine passports are coming, Bobson might as well brick up his front door right now. Boris has got Gove looking into it. Probably to see which of their mates can benefit from the contract.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 39 - Lyrics
misty15 Now Is the Hour Vera Lynn Sunset glow fades in the west, Night o'er the valley is creeping! Birds cuddle down in their nest, Soon all the world will be sleeping And now is the hour when we must say goodbye, Soon you'll be sailing far across...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Covid Camping
Lord Ponsonby Open sewers in Indonesia. Lovely.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Covid Camping
TheDruid 3X3 One thing I have been hearing is that there are No Restrictions on Camping Out in British Columbia. So when Spring Equinox comes around, I will be looking to take off for some Camping (if my Work Schedule permits). 3X3
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Covid Camping
Fork Me To be fair, I want to go everywhere. I can't think of a country I don't want to visit. Don't get me wrong, there's places that I don't want to visit right now because of conflict/war, but I can't think of anywhere I don't want to see at some time. ...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Covid Camping
Reg Perrin I don't know why it is but I seem to have a bias away from Asia. It's obviously a vast area but much of the tropical flowers and fauna I kind of prefer to visit in South and Central America. I intend to disabuse myself (hopefully) of my strong...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Covid Camping
Plutonium I bet they don't mention that in the tourist brochures.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread What do you think of the road map
Plutonium All you've "brought on" is the prejudices and established thinking of your 63 year long life. You haven't addressed the central point, why you think I'm saying things in the wrong way even though you think I'm saying the right things. Because,...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread What do you think of the road map
Reg Perrin Your attempts at humour are cringe worthy. Do you know something spectrum, if I could be arsed I'd rip you apart over your ridiculous assertion that it's contradictory that someone might agree with something someone might say but still find them an...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Covid Camping
Lord Ponsonby My cooking is better. No pink stuff.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Covid Camping
Lord Ponsonby Come to the New Forest with me and we can stroll along the beach at Lymington. v:1 Much better than Canada. It's cold there and they've got bears.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Sunrise this morning!
TheDruid 3X3 Red Sky in the Morning, Sailors Take Warning!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Sunrise this morning!
Alice Yes, I saw it too on my way to work. Had to stop and take some pics.
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Sunrise this morning!
Luna I lay no claim to being a photographer - I am just a happy snapper - but I cannot resist some Sunrise/Sunset colours. This morning being one of those occasions when I was glad I had a camera with me.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Johnson the liar
TheDruid 3X3 Lying Politicians is Nothing New. That is how Politics Works. 3X3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Johnson the liar
Alice Englandís chief medical officer has warned the public wearing face masks will do little to combat the ongoing coronavirus outbreak. Professor Chris Whitty told Sky News on Wednesday that wearing a face mask had almost no effect on reducing the...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Having fun in the kitchen!
TheDruid 3X3 I always have lots of Fun in the Kitchen like when I make a batch of Chicken Soup for Work Lunches. 3X3
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread On line shopping.
Luna I really should have known better! Ordered what I thought was a pair of fluffy slippers from a shop named Cat Gallery. Should have known they were really chin rests for cats!!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Nutella
Fairy_Nuff It's a shame for me. :giggle:
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Nutella
Fork Me I was born with a plastic spoon in my mouth. (That should get a classic song stuck in Fairy Nuff's head)

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC