Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by superwoman in the thread Jonathan Ashworth
superwoman I have been fair. Ive stated facts. If i could get a regular prompt bus service, that always turned up on time I'd use it, but there isn't one. As it is I do part use a bus (Park and ride). I'd be more than happy to use the bus service to get me...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Jonathan Ashworth
Chris Mitchell Well obviously YOU need two Mondeos, working from home, because if one of them breaks down you still need to go to the Sainsbury's local a five minute walk away to buy a pint of milk. But most single people don't need two cars. The other...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 200 - Rabbits and Hares
misty15 Paula T. Calhoun In Her Dreams Slight, upon the glistening snow, I saw the band of bunnies go, barely breaking surface ice. I watched them stopping once or twice to forage in the barer places. They wisely ran for safer spaces; for Princess, as...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 200 - Rabbits and Hares
misty15 The White Rabbit He is white as Helvellyn when winter is well in; His whiskers are mobile and tender. If it weren’t for the greed that compels him to feed Without ceasing, his form would be slender. With elegant hops he crushes or crops All the...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Fairy Nuff
Scrotnig
Chris Mitchell
NotLaup He's not even the fattest man I've seen all day and I haven't left the bed-sit
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The Missing Tenerife Teenager
Reg Perrin Yes I know, I've seen them. However, they've generated ridicule haven't they. I found the "I hope they find this angle soon" with the answer "Obtuse or acute?" quite funny myself...but I might feel slightly bad about laughing at that later. What...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The Missing Tenerife Teenager
Reg Perrin Like me. And I always carry a machete.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Parson Street is back
parsonstreet Didn't you mean to say "Parsonstreet is black"?
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Doctor Who and the spoon
Fork Me Loads. But typing Jolly Roger into the search bar may not get you what you were expecting.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread I'm not voting
NotLaup The height of privillage where you throw away a recently earned right (my gt aunts who died when I was in my thirties didn't have the vote until they were in their twenties) That you confidently understand that your life will probably continue...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Doctor Who and the spoon
Reg Perrin I get loads of stuff from it.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Doctor Who and the spoon
Fork Me Yup, bout 20th Century, they started in 2003. They've been going over 20 years now and authorities of various countries including the US and their home country of Sweden have been trying to shut them down for pretty much all of that time. The...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread The Countryside Death Trap
parsonstreet They are the EPITOME of selfishness. They seem to channel their subconscious rage into their driving and it seems to be a case of kill or be killed.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread The Countryside Death Trap
parsonstreet That swan song has been going on for some time now.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Doctor Who and the spoon
Fork Me Loads. But typing Jolly Roger into the search bar may not get you what you were expecting.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The Missing Tenerife Teenager
Reg Perrin If only I could imagine your rant in anything other than a high pitched, nervous quavery voice!!!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread My new Rectum Party
Fork Me What a pathetic trolling c unt Scrotum has been for decades.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread My new Rectum Party
Fork Me The most pathetic attempt at humour ever...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread My new Rectum Party
Chris Mitchell Like any good politician, he talks out of his arse - he's just more blatant about it.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I'm not voting
Reg Perrin Is there a Quavery party?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread I'm not voting
Luna I have not a clue whom to vote for - but - I will vote. People died to give me that right, not to vote would be like spitting on their graves.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Doctor Who and the spoon
Fork Me That's only true if you look at it from a purely UK perspective. Unless you mess about with a VPN iPlayer only works in the UK. It even defeats lots of VPNs. You'd be amazed how many BBC programs are on YouTube as full episodes. They're just...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Doctor Who and the spoon
wishingwell I would worry about ticking, best to wait for me.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Parson Street is back
Fork Me Never mind

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •