Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Frozen Dinners Suck
superwoman maybe this?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Frozen Dinners Suck
Luna You ate three meals at once? :speechless2::speechless2::speechless2:
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Frozen Dinners Suck
Lovely Fred You'll find they're better if you warm them up before eating them
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread The Royal Circus
Bill. MC That was the impression I got until I read somewhere that the Queen and the Duke had nothing to do with it.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Stop being rude to each other
parsonstreet This is getting as bad as the Royal Family.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Qualifications to be a leftie.
Plutonium Er, apart from the fact that it would be also an attack on your own faith? :juggle:
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread FAO Reg Perrin
parsonstreet Someone call a social worker!
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Social Skills of you know who.
Fairy_Nuff I've been watching clips of Alan Partidge. Guess what? :q1
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Alice in the thread The Royal Circus
Alice Oprah, Daily Mail, BBC and the rest... give it a rest, it's boring.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Social Skills of you know who.
TheDruid 3X3 Watch What?
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Maid
Scrotnig I'm not sure anyone cares. :coffee:
misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by sphinx in the thread Poem of the week - 41 - Sports and Games.
sphinx For when the One Great Scorer comes To mark against your name, He writes - not that you won or lost - But how you played the Game. Grantland Rice
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread A-Z of fish
bill jarvis Young Xanthichthys lima
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Do you try and be Politcally correct?
Plutonium How do you refer to Mormons? Coffee dodgers?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 41 - Sports and Games.
misty15 .. Sports Day I remember our school sports day Where we all went out to race I remember jumping in a sack And falling on my face I remember someone calling out Next race is starting soon I remember running down the field With a stupid egg...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Poem of the week - 41 - Sports and Games.
sphinx For when the One Great Scorer comes To mark against your name, He writes - not that you won or lost - But how you played the Game. Grantland Rice
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread A to Z of silly first names.
parsonstreet :tsk: Quentin
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread I lie a lot
Fork Me You seem to be like Plutonium in that you appear to think that anybody actually gives a fuck.
sphinx
parsonstreet What exactly is wrong with you Reg?
Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Maid
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I wish we were still in the EU!
Scrotnig But is it a ridiculous complarisom?
Fairy_Nuff
3 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Maid
Luna
Fork Me There seemed to be a phase in the mid 70s of comedians releasing dodgy records, here's a couple more: Some still tried it in the 80s but with less success
Fork Me
superwoman ohhh ive just remembered this one............
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Week: 17 - Time
Luna Love this song - and Hayley sings it so much better than Ms Brightman and without all the awful facial grimaces!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC