Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
wishingwell That must be the internets dumbest post.
The New Prince
2 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread April Rainfall
Chris Mitchell But not when you spout it.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread April Rainfall
Chris Mitchell But not when you spout it.
Fork Me
Chris Mitchell No, I'm saying anyone who, like you, thinks that the Tory Party is left wing is far right.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread This is blatant discrimination
Scrotnig :irked:
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread April Rainfall
wishingwell You would have been claiming we have had smog in the past, even more as the cavemen had to burn wood, dung, peat and seaweed to keep warm and cook their food, I reckon you would also be advocating the simple use of masks rather than to impede on...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fairy_Nuff Freewheelin' is one of my favourite albums, by anyone - ever! As you've already posted the genius that is Don't think twice, then I shall offer you this, one of the most evocative and poignant songs I've ever heard. I have loved this forever. ...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fairy_Nuff Freewheelin' is one of my favourite albums, by anyone - ever! As you've already posted the genius that is Don't think twice, then I shall offer you this, one of the most evocative and poignant songs I've ever heard. I have loved this forever. ...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fork Me Bob Dylan - The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan (1963, Folk, Download) 1. Blowin' In The Wind 2. Girl From The North Country 3. Masters Of War 4. Down The Highway 5. Bob Dylan's Blues 6. A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall 7. Don't Think Twice, It's Alright 8. Bob...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fork Me I have a lot! Mostly earlier stuff as well. :)
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fairy_Nuff I have two copies of this on vinyl. My own, which I bought as a teenager, and my dads, which he bought on its release. His is actually in better nick than mine! He was a huge fan (possibly to the point of obsession lol), and bought every album as...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fork Me Bob Dylan - Bob Dylan (1962, Folk, Download) 1. You're No Good 2. Talkin' New York 3. In My Time Of Dyin' 4. Man Of Constant Sorrow 5. Fixin' To Die 6. Pretty Peggy-O 7. Highway 51 8. Gospel Plow 9. Baby, Let Me Follow You 10. House Of The...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fork Me Bob Acri - Bob Acri (2004, Jazz, Download) 1. Wake Robin 2. Watch What Happens 3. Lonely Girl 4. It Could Happen To Yo 5. Bob's Blues 6. I Remember Clifford 7. Tribute To Buddy 8. Sleep Away 9. I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face 10. Why Did I...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Closest To Nuclear War!
Fork Me
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Printer help needed, please
Luna It was the tiniest corner of paper, Forkers, but in a difficult to see or to reach place - hence the surgical (very long, very fine) tweezers. The quality of print is excellent, and I like not having to buy cartridges every other week but, from...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Printer help needed, please
Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me
The New Prince Ah, making things up again.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by The New Prince in the thread A - Z of words ending in HAM
The New Prince Have they changed the alphabet? А fяiеиd шаs шоиdеяiиg.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread A - Z of words ending in HAM
wishingwell Cookedham
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread I'm off to Seaham
NotLaup :eek10: Ive NEVER heard of this place..... You can't just put HAM on the end of words
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I'm off to Seaham
Scrotnig Thoughts and prayers.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Printer help needed, please
Fairy_Nuff
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Printer help needed, please
Reg Perrin So after you'd plucked and shaved what did you do to the printer to get it working again?
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Printer help needed, please
Reg Perrin So after you'd plucked and shaved what did you do to the printer to get it working again?
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Printer help needed, please
Luna Yahoo! It is working! Amazing what can be achieved with a sharp scalpel and a set of surgical tweezers!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •