Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
NotLaup Sphinx was a grand damme of sophisication, elegance and class.... they will not make her like again What age would she have been ? I think all our members who have journeyed beyond the veil are still laughing their tits off at the posts .......
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
NotLaup I mean do you really think something as triveal as death would stop Sphinx...? she had BALLS......You can't stop a life force like hers with such an irrelevance... Sphinx is with us and always will be......When we pass beyond the veil there will be...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread UTTER FUCKING HYPOCRISY
NotLaup NOT a complete and utter BITCH a TRUTH TELLER... how is that being a BITCH... one of the ONLY graves saved in the graveyard clearance of St Mary R is the Frayne grave.....
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread UTTER FUCKING HYPOCRISY
Chris Mitchell I'm going to be a complete and utter bitch here. I'm not surprised, and think there is a level of irony that the blessed Saint Matthina of Totterdown is being completely ignored by the church he served, given that his own relative, the Rev...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread All Out War!
Chris Mitchell Probably. Governments usually favour sending people barely out of childhood to war, as they're more likely to do as they're told without considering the consequences. It has always been thus.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Boring Foods
Chris Mitchell Excellent! I missed a trick there, didn't I?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Crooked Hillary?
Chris Mitchell Hillary Clinton, Trump's opponent in 2016 when he won. He called her "crooked Hillary" and he and his supporters chanted "lock her up!" based on unproved allegations. The irony is, Trump is now officially crooked.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread UTTER FUCKING HYPOCRISY
NotLaup NOT a complete and utter BITCH a TRUTH TELLER... how is that being a BITCH... one of the ONLY graves saved in the graveyard clearance of St Mary R is the Frayne grave.....
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread UTTER FUCKING HYPOCRISY
NotLaup Saint Matthina seems to have been TOTALLY ignored... no online memorial after ALL the thousands he saved Holy Nativity.... Perhaps I am protesting their protest.... ... Perhaps they always KNEW and the invisibility of his demise is their...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Boring Foods
wishingwell Brown Sugar!
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread UTTER FUCKING HYPOCRISY
Chris Mitchell I'm going to be a complete and utter bitch here. I'm not surprised, and think there is a level of irony that the blessed Saint Matthina of Totterdown is being completely ignored by the church he served, given that his own relative, the Rev...
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Both sides are as bad as each other.
Reg Perrin You're on fire.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Both sides are as bad as each other.
The New Prince Is Scrote paying you to make him look comparatively less of a moron?
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
NotLaup I mean do you really think something as triveal as death would stop Sphinx...? she had BALLS......You can't stop a life force like hers with such an irrelevance... Sphinx is with us and always will be......When we pass beyond the veil there will be...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Remembering Sphinx on her birthday - 2024
NotLaup Sphinx was a grand damme of sophisication, elegance and class.... they will not make her like again What age would she have been ? I think all our members who have journeyed beyond the veil are still laughing their tits off at the posts .......
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread UTTER FUCKING HYPOCRISY
Luna Since when was 'Matins' spelt with two Ts?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Homo Milk
Chris Mitchell Dr Watson walks into the study to discover a naked Sherlock Holmes shoving a citrus fruit up his jacksy. "Good Lord, Holmes! What on earth are you doing, man?" "A lemon entry, my dear Watson."
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Homo Milk
Reg Perrin Was it frightening venturing out of your comfort zone on Wikipedia?
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Homo Milk
parsonstreet Homo milk is the term Canadians use to refer to homogenised. A usual NotLaup has debased himself with crude and mood vulgarising insinuations.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Boring Foods
Chris Mitchell I found the Rolling Stones a bit Jaggery for my liking. I couldn't get no satisfaction.
wishingwell
2 Likes wishingwell liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Boring Foods
Chris Mitchell I found the Rolling Stones a bit Jaggery for my liking. I couldn't get no satisfaction.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Homo Milk
Scrotnig What about Sherlock Homo?
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Both sides are as bad as each other.
Reg Perrin You're on fire.
Chris Mitchell
wishingwell Yes,reminded me of a relative that we don't have many pics of as he passed away in his early thirties, looks like the same style of clothes, hair and even a certain expression.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •